CHAPTER 31 - THE BIRTHDAY GIRL

Finally it was the 20th February!! My Birthday!! At my special day my parents were my alarm clock. "Good Morning Birthday Girl!" they said softly smiling at me. "18...huh?" my Mom winked at me. "Good Morning Mom and Dad!" I said still yawning and stretching myself.

I got up so fast to get ready for School...took quickly my Breakfast and left. When I arrived at School all my Friend congratulated me and talked with me about the Party. It was going to be a good day because after 3:00 School will already be over and it's going to be Time for Fun. It's gonna be the best day ever!!

While we are leaving our last Class of the Day the girls grabbed my arms by each side and asked excited "You didn't forget did you?". I decided to joke with them and said with a smirk face "What are you talking about?" They rolled their eyes at me. I laughed "Of course not. How could I?! It's for my Birthday?! Let's go!" I said dragging them out of School.

"Hello sweeties! How are you? It's so nice to see you all!" Mrs. Smith said while we're entering the Store. I just love this Store and Mrs. Smith knew me so well!! "Hello Mrs. Smith!" We all answered excited. "Well, what's the occasion, girls?" She asked us smiling. "Well, today it's Liv's 18th Birthday! So we're looking for some beautiful dress for her to wear at her Party this Weekend! It's gonna be a Hollywood Theme Party!" Mary told her excited. "Oh, honey! 18 already?! Happy Birthday!" She wished me while she was hugging me. "Now let's go back to business! I have the perfect dress for you sweetie!!" and she showed me a beautiful baby blue cocktail dress. It was strapless, with a heart shaped neckline and with some discreet small white glitter all over the neckline and the waist area. I tried it on and it was so beautiful. 

"That's it isn't it, girls? I love it! It's so cute!! I really, really love it!" They nodded "You're so beautiful in it, Liv!" Hannah said. "With some High Heels and the right jewelry it's gonna be perfect!!" Mary completed. "And don't forget the hair and Makeup!" Carly added winking. They were even more excited than me!!

As soon I arrived at the Lodge I showed my Mom my Dress. She loved it. Today I was only celebrating my Birthday with my Family, the Reynolds and with the rest of the Staff of the Lodge like we do every year.

I was preparing myself for dinner with them when my phone buzzed. It was Matt calling me "Happy Birthday my sweet girlfriend!!" I heard instantly when I picked up. I smiled and answered "Hi! Thanks hot boyfriend!". He smiled and then asked "How's your day being so far?".

"It's being pretty good...I had School until 3:00 and then I went to shop for my Dress for my Party this Weekend with the Girls!! It's so beautiful, I wish you could see me in it! I wish you could be here!!" I answered him. "Oh Liv! I would love be there with you on your special day!! But wish for it! About the Dress you look pretty in anything, because you're so beautiful!!" I melt when I heard those words. "That's why I love you so much!!" I said to him. My Mother appeared on my Bedroom while I was talking to him...that was my cue to go join them for dinner. I nodded and then told Matt over the phone that we had to finish our phone talk for now. We both hang up at the same time and I went to join the rest of the Guys.

After Dinner my beautiful Birthday Cake came to the Table and I wished for Matt to be here by me and that our life's don't change more than they're gonna be changing. While we were eating Cake Judith and Philipp gave me their Present. It was a very tiny one. I smiled at them and while I was opening it I thought it would be some jewelry, but when I finally unwrapped it I found a key in it. I looked confused at them, so were my parents. 

They laughed and grabbed my hand leading me outside until we reached the Garage of the Lodge. Then they stopped and said "Your present is in here!" and when they opened the Gate...my Jaw just dropped. There was Anna's last car parked inside, I loved her car so much since the first day she got it and now she already has another. It's a 2010 white cherolet camaro american muscle car with two black stripes! It's beautiful and...and...it's mine?! No way!! I don't even have my driving license yet!! I mentally freaked out!

"I-I can't accept it!!" I stuttered looking at them. "Yes, you can honey! You always loved this car!" they insisted smiling. "But..." before I could continue to speak my parents interrupted me "That's too much Mrs. and Mr. Reynolds!" They said so shocked as I was with their surprise. 

"We insist and don't you have to give her your present?" They winked at them. If I was confused before all of this was happening now I was even more! My parents gave me their present and it was a beautiful tank top, a big silver necklace and there was some papers with all of those presents...but this papers were special...it was my driver's lessons paper so I could have my driver's license!! Oh my God!! This was the best Birthday ever!! I freaked out and hugged them all together!! "Thank you so much!! You're so awesome!!I love you so much!!" I said excited and sat behind the wheel of the Chevrolet Camaro. I have to tell Matt and the Girls all about this!!

I was so exhausted from all that happened today, but before I went to sleep I texted Matt and told him about my awesome present the Reynolds and my Parents gave me. After some seconds my phone buzzed "Whaaat?! Oh shut up!! Really?! That's awesome!! You're so lucky!!" He freaked out. "It's true!! Now I just have to get my driver's licence and then I'm unstoppable!! :P" I texted excited back. "Oh, no!! Now I'm scared! :P" He smirked. "Hahaha...very funny today!! Good Night! Love you! <3" I teased back. "I'm so happy for you! Sweet Dreams! Love you too!! <3". He texted back.

What did you think about this chapter? You didn't expected this surprise gift, did you?

How's the Birthday Party going to be? Don't miss it! ;)