CHAPTER 16 - FIRST DATE

After being across all Town we arrived at the Lake. It was early in the Morning and there were just a few People that I didn't know there...Two Families actually. They're always the first to arrive. But then it hit me...WHAT?! THIS WAS THE SURPRISE HE HAD FOR ME...HERE?! BUT HERE'S WHERE EVERYONE OF US COME!! WHAT IF SOME OF THE GUYS SHOW UP?! NO, NO, NOOOO!! I mentally freaked out!

"Hey!! What's wrong?" Matt looked at me worried. "Well...is...is...this...the sur...surprise you were talking about?!" I said almost speechless. He asks me that like he didn't knew what was wrong...like he wanted to be caught by the guys or something?! Oh!! It's that isn't it?! OH MY GOD!! No, no...calm down, Liv! It can't be...Matt isn't like that.

"Yes and No!! C'mon, let's go!" he pulled me into a hidden spot of the Lake, where no one goes, because it has to many Trees and you can only sunbath near the Lake. Now I don't understand anything anymore!! Ugh!

When we got there at the hidden Spot he started to pull out our Towels and stretched them on the grass. I put down my bags with the Lunch for us and my things too. 

"You really didn't think that I would bring you here to everyone to see us?! Right?" he asked me sitting already on his Towel. "Well, when we arrived here I thought we would be at the Spot where we always are when we come to spend the day at the Lake with the guys...and I was starting to freak out...But then I thought you wouldn't be that crazy!!" I said embarrassed.

He laughed "I knew it!! I saw that "I'm gonna freak out" look on you face!!" I rolled my eyes at him "That's not funny Matt!!" He pulled me down to him by my waist and kissed me "I'm sorry...but it was funny to see your worried look. Did you really thought that I would do that, when we don't even talked to the guys yet?!" I shook my head "No of course not. I'm sorry!" and kissed him softly.

It was the Perfect Spot. We were there all alone and laying in each other's arms. "Sooo...you're Friend Jessica is in Town isn't she?" He teased. "Apparently she is..."I smirked..."So and how's your Dads errands going?!" I teased back. "They're all taken care of!!" he laughed "If it wasn't for my Sister I wouldn't know what of an excuse I would pull off for the Guys!" he confessed. "Your Sister is the Best!!" I said.

After a while I was lying on my Towel, Matt got up and started to pull his shirt off...Oh!! What a Vision!! Those Abs!! Ohhh!! I'm so lucky! Oh he's just so hot!! "Are you liking what you see, Liv?!" he smirked at me. I nodded.

"Well, I want to see my super sexy girlfriend just with her bikini too!!..." Girlfriend?! Really?! He's really taking this seriously! It's not just some summer thing. Whoa!! I'm so happy...because I really want this to work...because I...could it be?...yes...I'm in love...I'm in love with Matt!! But does he feel the same?

My thoughts were interrupted "I'm waiting! Let's get rid of those clothes! C'mon Liv! Let's take a swim!" he insisted. "But what if someone we know sees us?" I whispered worried. He whispered teasing me back "Guess what?! That's impossible, because no one can see us here at this spot. Even the Lake is more hidden in this Spot." He winked at me.

He ran straight into the Water, I on the other hand was not that brave. "C'mon...the Water is great!!" he shouted at me. Yeah, right! "I'm getting there! Jeez!!"

After a while when we were both together in the Water I asked "How do you knew this hidden Spot back here?"

"Well there was some day that me and the guys after being in the Coffee Shop went exploring this side of the Park of the Lake and found this Spot. But we didn't liked it as a new Spot to hang around as a group. Nathan even said what I was thinking...that it was too romantic! So I thought it would be perfect for us!" he smiled at me. "I really like it Matt! It's so beautiful and we can be all alone!" I agreed.