CHAPTER 56 - THE SOCCER GAME

I barely slept through the night. I kept thinking about today and how in a couple of hours my Life is going to change. The only good Stuff about this weekend is that I didn't had to study hard for any assay or make some Home Work...the crazy weeks were over!! Finally!

After Lunch I heard my doorbell ring...it was Eva...we agreed to meet at my House before we go to the Soccer Game at our School. We went to my bedroom. While I was picking some clothes she looked concerned at me and asked "How are you? Did you talked to Josh, yesterday?" I nodded "Yes and he didn't made things easier! He told me that he really likes me and that he thinks that I feel the same! I'm so confused Eva! I don't know what to do! I Love Matt...but like to hang out with Josh...he makes me feel good...specially this last couple of Weeks that I was without talking or seeing Matt!! I don't want to lose anyone of them!!" I started to cry and she just hugged me.

While I was wiping my tears off she said to me "Let's go to the game and after it you'll see what happens with Matt and what you're gonna decide!" I nodded. I got dressed up and before we went to the game we grabbed some drinks at the Coffee Shop. While we were ordering our drinks to go my phone buzzed "Hey! Are you still going to the game today?" Text from Josh. I just rolled my eyes at my phone and Eva instantly knew who it was. I didn't texted him back. As we arrived at the School's Parking Lot my phone buzzed again and I thought it would be Josh again...since I didn't texted him back...but...it was Matt..."Hey! How are you? Hope to see you at the game today?" I smiled at my phone and texted him instantly back. "Hey! I had better days. Yes, I'll be there. Just arrived at my School now!"

Then it hit me...they would be both at the same location and I didn't knew what would be the result of all this conversation with Matt. I was so nervous. But in all of this mess I was sure about one thing...I don't want to lose Matt! I really love him and whatever would happen today I'll fight for him! I smiled and Eva looked confused at me "Why are you smiling?" I looked at her "Well I just figured everything out in my head!" She looked curious at me "...And?" I smiled back at her while we were already taking our seats "You'll see!" She smiled.

The game began and I saw Josh's Team entering the football field first and then Matt's Team showed up. I missed him so much!! I shouted after him like a crazy in love person!! The game was intense...first our team was winning...then Matt's Team scored...and in the last few seconds Matt scored again giving his team the victory! I was so happy for him. But now it got serious...in some minutes I was going to meet him so we could talk.

I was waiting for him to get out of the guys locker room. The guys of our School were the first getting out of there all headed down and disappointed. The whole School tried to cheer them up. Suddenly Josh appeared. Great! I don't need this right now! I was waiting for Matt...I need to talk to him first!! He smiled at me "Hey! You did come!" I nodded "Of course...I'm gonna talk to my boyfriend right now! We'll talk later!" As I was talking to Josh, Matt showed up.

I smiled at him, but he was all serious and looking at Josh "Hey, back off from my girlfriend, jerk!" He smirked at him and Josh looked at me "What?! This pretty boy from Laguna Beach High is your boyfriend?! I knew you deserved better!" I just looked shocked at him...What?! Besides all that mess I'm in, this two are football rivals?! Just great!! Of all people Josh is the jerk with whom Matt had some issues last year?!

"What?! You know each other?! I already told you to get off of her, jerk!!" Josh already with his arm on my shoulder and with that typically smirk on his face then said "Actually we're in the same class and very close friends!" and then just kissed me. I pushed him away and slapped him. What was he doing?! How could he?!...He was being a real jerk. Before I noticed they were already fighting. I begged them to stop and Kevin and Nathan split them up.

"How could you do this to me, Liv? I'm here now to figure things out and you have been seeing some other guy...Oh no wait...not just any guy...the biggest jerk in your School?! I love you and you do this to me?! I can't believe in this!! That's why you didn't even bothered to talk to me over the phone the past couple of weeks! You didn't even fought for us! You just quit and started dating someone else!! Unbelievable!! I'm out of here!!" I couldn't believe that just happened...why would he think something like that?! I love him and I wouldn't cheat on him!! Thanks a lot Josh!! Now I lost him forever!! NO!!

I ran after him crying "Matt...just wait...I didn't cheat on you!! I love you, please! Believe me!! I don't want to lose you!! Please don't leave! Let's talk, please!!" He shook his head already crying too "I can't believe that I waited all this weeks to talk to you and then figure all this thing out!! I'm so stupid! It's too late for that, Liv! You deserve each other! I hope you're very happy in Stanford, because I'm gonna be at Berkeley!" Then he just got into his School Bus! I just broke down!! Why is this happening to me?!

While his Bus left Eva hugged me and tried to get me in my Car. "Let's go to the Coffee Shop and talk a little okay?" I shook my head "I just want to be alone!" She looked at me "C'mon Liv, you can't just get home like this! Your parents would notice that something is going on!" I nodded. She's right if I go home right now my parents would ask me a tone of questions and I don't want to talk to anyone about this right now.

As we were getting in my Car Josh showed up. "Liv, I didn't wanted to do something like that...but...but...when I realized who your boyfriend was I just had to! He's the biggest jerk of all and doesn't deserves you! I like you and I'm gonna show it to you!" I looked furious at him and Eva just grabbed my arm "Let's go Liv!" But I just couldn't go, I turned around, faced him again and just shouted "What were you thinking?! Do you enjoy ruining my Life?! Because that's what you just did!! You only thought about yourself there when you kissed me and because of you I just lost the person that I love the most in this World!! My Life is over thanks to you!! I hope you're happy!! I don't care if you like me or not...do want you want I don't care!! I hate you!! I never want to speak to you again! You just showed me today again that you never changed...YOU'RE STILL THAT SELFISH, EGOCENTRIC AND FULL OF HIMSELF JERK!! IT'S OLIVIA TO YOU!!" He just froze and I got furious into my Car and drove away.

Did you expected this attitude from Josh?

Who would knew that this two, Matt and Josh, are the Soccer Game Rivals?!

Has Liv lost Matt forever? Is Josh ever going to leave her alone and understand that he lost her? That she loves Matt and not him?

What's going to happen now? Is it really over between Liv and Matt? Is Matt really going to another College?

Don't miss the next final chapters, guys!! 

Vote and comment, please! :)