CHAPTER 15 - SNEAKING AROUND

I was already up and ready for the awesome day I was going to spend with Matt. But I have to think about an excuse for passing all day out with him for my parents. What will I tell them? Ugh! I hate to lie to them! I hope this will be the last time I have to do it and...with what lie will Matt come up to? I thought to myself.

"Good morning, sweetie! Did you slept well last night?" my Mom asked me gently while I was entering the Kitchen from the Lodge. "Good Morning Mom! Yes I did, thanks! Umm...Mom? Do you remember that School Friend of mine...Jessica?" I asked carefully and hopping she will buy my excuse for spending the entire day out. "Yes, of course I remember you were always together and she was such a sweet girl. It's a shame she had to move. I remember you were so sad when she left." She answered.

"Yeah! And you know what? She's coming to see me today and she wants to do all kinds of stuff...sooo....can I spend the day with her, Mom? Can I? Please, please Mom! I miss her so much!" I begged. She looked at me seriously "You know that's a little bit short noticed!" I nodded "I know, but please Mom!! She texted me yesterday and I forgot to tell you." I begged again. 

"Okay, okay Olivia! You're really excited to see her don't you? You can go...you're in your Summer Break, go have fun!! I'm going to prepare you some lunch, ok?" she answered. "Thanks, Mom! You're the best and I promise to be back before Dinner Time! Love you!" I said running to meet the guys to have Breakfast.

They all were at the Table when I arrived. "Good Morning Guys! You got early today!" I said surprised. "Good Morning Sleepyhead!" they teased me. 

After having Breakfast the guys suggested "Hey Guys! Did you heard about the Festival that's beginning today at the City? We could go!! What do you think?" Everyone nodded, except me and Matt of course.

They all looked at us waiting for some explanation. "Guys it's a very good idea, but I can't...there's a friend of my class arriving to see me today. She had to left and change School last year and I miss her so much and I'm gonna spend the day with her. I hope you don't mind. But I miss her so much and we wanna catch up!" I explained. "Ohhhh...that's too bad, but okay! We forgive you!" they teased me.

"What about you Matt? Having some Date or something, that you can't join us?!" they said laughing. Ohh! If they knew!! I thought to myself and I suddenly wanted to laugh. 

"Very funny, guys! No, actually my Mom called me before we went here downstairs to check on up on us and my Dad asked to do some errands...I think it had to do with his business...Boring Work Stuff I guess. He told me to do this today and that's IMPORTANT!!" he sighed. "Yeah, it's true! My Dad is always so stressed up when it comes to his Work!" Kelly completed.

Ohhhh!! Very clever Matt...you got your excuse by your sister!! Thanks for the Help Kelly! I thought. "Sorry, Guys!" Matt said trying to be bothered with the situation. Who would knew he could be so sneaky?! I smiled with that thought.

"Well guys since not everyone can go to the City Summer Festival today...how about we adjourn it for tomorrow?" Nathan suggested. "No one has plans for tomorrow, right?" Jules added asking. "No!" everyone answered. "Okay! Great!! So tomorrow we go after Lunch!!" Jules and Jen said excited. "Well guys! I have to go meet my Friend Jessica! Have Fun!" I said to them while I was leaving.

I grabbed the Lunch my Mom prepared for me and went outside to the Tree hidden behind the Garage. I texted him "I'm already outside at our secret Tree Spot. Where are you?". After some seconds my phone buzzed "Okay. I'm in my room. I'm coming."

After a while there he was "So we have a Secret Tree Spot? Huh?" he smirked at me before he kissed me. "Well...isn't it? Unless I'm not the first girl you brought here to make out?!" I provoked him. He smiled at me and kissed me again. "Enough of the small talk, let's go before some of the Guys catch us here!" I nodded.

We were walking through Town and I was trying to understand where he was going to take me "Where are we going?". He smiled at me "It's a Surprise!". Ugh!! Another Surprise?! Really?! Don't get me wrong I like Surprises, but I also like to know what there are in a few seconds. I just rolled my eyes and he laughed "C'mon, Liv!! You'll love it! We're almost there!" I smiled at him.

Are they going to be caught by the guys? Where is Matt taking Liv? Is everything going to be as planned? 

Where do you think their first date is going to be?

Don't miss the next chapter, guys! ;)