CHAPTER 59 - PROM NIGHT

Now it's here...Prom Night! Everyone was so excited and did just talked about it all day long. I couldn't care less...without Matt in my Life nothing of this makes any sense! He still didn't texted or called me back. I can't believe it's really over between us! Looks like that Josh just skip School one day because the rest of the Week he was always present and looking at me! I thought about what he said to me some couple of days ago...I really want to believe that he's changed, but after that attitude that he had with me in front of Matt I can't! It's just too hard to believe in him now!!

I spend all day with my Mom at Home. My Dad had to go to work...some emergency in the Hotel's Kitchen I guess. I didn't paid very much attention. My Mom tried like Eva to convince me to go to Prom, but without success.

After some hours I heard our doorbell rang...it was almost dinner time. Who would show up at this hour?! Could it be...Eva and Kevin?! Oh those guys just don't give up!! I rolled my eyes laying in my bed. Well maybe it's not for me, because my Mom didn't call me. Some minute later I heard someone knocking at my door.

"Mom I don't want to see or speak to anyone...Tell Eva and Kevin that I'm sleeping, please." I said as I was still laying in my Bed with my back turned to the door. I heard it close, but suddenly felt someone sitting on the side of my Bed kissing my cheek softly and a deep voice leaned over my ear whispering "Not even me?"

I recognize this colon and this voice...Matt?! I turned surprised around, got up and hugged him hard. Already in tears I said "Oh Matt, It's really you! I can't believe it!! I'm so sorry, I love you so much!! Matt I never..." and before I could continue he kissed me. Oh I missed this! I missed his kisses!! I missed him!! I missed us!!

He pulled me slightly away and looked at me smiling "I know! I'm so sorry of not believing in you! Josh explained me everything!" My jaw just dropped...Josh?! That's what he meant about fixing everything?! Thinking that I treated him so bad and he was just being honest with me and showing me that he would be worth of my trust! I'm such an idiot!! I have to apologize to him. But I was still confused, because this two didn't would pass without fighting with each other rather talk. Matt explained me everything...like he appeared on his School to clear everything up and to go after me. To fight for me. Then it hit me!! It must have been that day that he skip School! Of course! This is crazy...he really has changed!!

"Now let's take you to the Dance! But not in this clothes, right?" Matt teased me. I didn't even realized that I was in my old clothes. I laughed "Okay, but I have to hurry! I just have an hour to be ready!" I said excited as I was pushing him out of my room. He laughed. I got a quick shower and took the Dress. It looked beautiful on me. I don't even looked like myself. Matt and the guys will freak out when they see me at Prom! But what am I going to do with this hair and makeup?! I'm too nervous to do all this by myself and can't ask Eva or Jules for their help. I was ripped out of my thought when my Mom knocked at the door..."Honey, do you need some help?" I nodded while I was pointing to my hair. She smiled and fixed my hair and makeup. She made a beautiful hair updo and put some light makeup on me. When I looked at the mirror I couldn't recognize myself. It was all so beautiful since the clothes until the makeup!! I hugged my Mom...I was so happy! Without her help I couldn't do this!! She hugged me back and kissed my forehead. "Now go blow everyone away, honey! You're so beautiful!" She said looking at me as she was almost going to cry.

I stepped out of my room and got into the living room were Matt was still waiting for me. His jaw just dropped..."W-wow!! L-liv, you look amazing!! You're stunning!!" He stuttered when he saw me. I smiled and then he grabbed my hand and we said goodbye to my Mom.

We finally arrived at the Dance...there were already so many people of my School there!! The decoration was just something too...it was everything so shiny and photos from every one of us and some stuff was even College related. It was just awesome!! I finally saw Eva and Kevin...I waved at them excited and they quickly joined us!