CHAPTER 8 - KIRSTEN'S PARTY

There I was deciding what to wear to that stupid Party and suddenly someone knocked at my door. "Jules!! Thank god...I don't know what to wear! Help me please!" I begged. "What would you do without me?!" she ironically said. "Oh shut up! I don't know why I'm so worried about...I don't like her and her Parties anyway...I don't even know why I'm going!" I muttered. "Oh I know why and you know it too!! Don't act like you don't!" Jules mocked me. I do...It was to be with Matt and I don't like Kirsten because the two past summers se always tries to have something with him, but he always backs down...maybe because...of...me?! I liked to believe that but I can't.

"Oh that white dress looks amazing on you Liv! That's the one!" Jules said. "Do you think that's it? Are you sure?" I doubly said. "Of course!! You look so pretty and sexy in it!! With those black high platforms of yours...its perfect!" she was more excited than I was. "Let's go!" Jules dragged me. "Where are you girls so beautifully dressed going?" my Dad asked. "Were going to Kirsten's Party!! Bye Mr. Lawrence! Bye Dad!" Jules and I said. "Don't come home late Olivia!" my Dad shouted. "Sure thing Dad! Bye!" I quickly answered.

So we arrived at Kirsten's big white house. All the guys were already there. "Wow! You look so beautiful Liv!" Matt said to me. "Thanks Matt, you're not so bad yourself!" I said not trying to blush. "Let's grab some drinks?"...but before we could move, there she was the all fake blond, all make up over her Face, Kirsten to grab Matt by his arm and letting themselves to the Bar. "Hey Olivia! Hey Matt! Let's go grab some drinks! You don't mind don't you Olivia?!" she asked with that tone don't you dare say otherwise! "Cute Dress!" she smirked at me. "Cool Party" I said, but my mind was saying "Cute Party!!". Ugh she really gets on my nerves! GOD!

"What was all that about?" Jules asked me. "What do you think...Miss Kirsten trying again to have something with Matt! She just grabbed him and interrupted our conversation! Is she clueless?! Don't she gets that Matt DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER!! JEEZ!!" I said very angry. What's wrong with me?! "Wooow!! Calm down Liv! Pretty jealous much are we?" she said joking. "I'm sorry, but I don't like her! Look how she's throwing herself all over Matt!! What the...I don't know what's wrong with me but...but...I'm jealous!! Oh my God!! Did I just said that out loud?!" I said shocked. "Yup!! You did...but don't worry just I heard you and it's not such a huge news for me!!" Jules mocked. "You know what you need? A Drink and some s'mores. I'm getting some Drink at the Bar, wait for me and then we go to the Fireplace to eat some s'mores, okay?"

"Okay." I mumbled.

While Julia was going to get us some Drinks, Mark appeared. Oh no more trouble please!!...I thought...but then again Matt was all occupied with Kirsten!! Ugh! My thoughts were interrupted by Mark "Hey! We're okay, right?" he asked carefully. "Of course." I said. "You know the last time we talked you said to me something about being more aware of what happens around me? Remember?..." I just nodded. "...Yeah...about that...what were you talking about? Were you talking about Jen, maybe?"...I just nodded again. "Ohhh! Okay...because I think she's my type and I noticed she's always so nice to me. I'm gonna talk to her. Is that okay with you?" he asked. "Of course I'm okay with that genius!!..." I mocked at him "...but don't play with her feelings and don't be a Jackass okay? She really likes you and I don't want her to get hurt!!" I warned him. "Of course not...I actually find her very...cute! Chill!! Jeez!!" he just said. "Okay." I smiled back at him.

"Hey guys!" Julia said "How are you?"

"Hey Jules! Good! I was just leaving! Bye girls!" he said with a smile. "What was all that about? Is everything okay between you two?" Jules asked confused. "Yeah!! Everything's okay. He just wanted to talk to me about some friendly advice I gave to him the last time we spoke." I answered smiling. "Okay..." Jules said confused "...lets go eat some s'mores, c'mon!!" she dragged me to the Fireplace.

After a while Matt joined us, he sat himself right by my side on the wood trunk that served as a bench "Hey! Finally I could escape from Kirsten and I'm starving!!". I smirked "Oh good for you!". He looked at me and said "What? You thought I would be keeping with her nonsense all night?! She is too annoying...And you didn't make some s'mores for me?!" He teased me. I laughed "Nope! You looked so amused that I thought you weren't hungry!!" and suddenly he grabbed my stick whit my marshmallow on it and ate it right in front of me "Heyyy!! That's mine!!..." I protested. "Oh really!! Oh I'm sorry but it looked so delicious I couldn't resist!! Oh it's soooo gooood!!" we both laughed.

But our funny moment was interrupted again by Kirsten "Oh so cute!! Eating Marshmallows like little Kids!" she provoked me and then I snapped "Yeah that's right we're like that...childish...you know...eating marshmallows at you're House or where there just for show?! Jeez! What's your problem don't you have anything better to do than going on my nerves?!"She looked very surprised by my reaction...but I had enough of her stupid attitudes with me and Matt. "Oh don't you give yourself so much credit...I don't want to know about you and you're just at my Party because I invited you!!" she smirked. "Oh you know what?! Shut up and go back to your fake friends and wake up!! Matt doesn't want anything to do with you!! Yeah we're not stupid you only invite us to be around him...and...and...it's pathetic!!" She turned all red and ran away.

But now I had everyone else looking at me...what have I done?!..."Ummm...well I'm sorry guys...but I lost it! I don't wanna ruin your Fun!!" all of the sudden they cheered me up and then just went to do whatever they were doing before.

Matt was still looking at me shocked "What was that about?" I answered embarrassed "I'm sorry, but she just gets on my nerves sometimes and now I snapped! I'm going home...I'm done with the Party. Are some of you guys coming?"

"No, we will still hang here a little bit more" everyone said. "Jules?" I asked...I needed to talk with someone about everything that just happened and with Jen I couldn't because she was so happily talking with Mark so I asked Jules. She did even understand me better than everyone else. "No Liv, I'll stay a little bit longer. Why don't you stay a little bit more and then we go together?" she was talking to Nathan and that's why she begged me by eye contact to stay, but after the scene I just made here at the Party I just wanted to get out of here. "Ok, than I'm going alone. By..." I was interrupted by Matt who said "I'm going with you. I need to talk to you." Jules who heard it winked at me. But I opened my eyes to her mentally saying "THAT COULDN'T BE A GOOD SIGN!"

"C'mon let's go! Bye Guys!" Matt said to the Guys and dragged me out of there.    

I guess you weren't expecting this! What has Matt now to talk to Liv about? Curious?! Wait until the next chapter. 

I'll post it soon! ;)

Please vote and comment.