CHAPTER 17 - COME CLEAN

While we were going downstairs meeting the Guys Matt put his arm around my waist. "Where are Liv and Matt? There's definitely something going on between this two!!...They are always disappearing!!" suddenly I heard when we were closer to the Playroom. Thank God we just got downstairs now, otherwise...poor Kelly!! She would had to come up with some excuses for us.

"Hey Guys!!..." we both said and Matt squeezed me more to his side. Shit!! He was nervous too. Calm down, Liv! It's no big deal!! I thought to myself. 

Everyone looked at us shocked, like they already knew what would come next. Before I could even speak Matt looked at me and then just said, trying to look chilled out and there was that smirked smile on his face "Well...I thought it was time for you all to meet my Girlfriend!" my jaw just dropped and I looked shocked at him. What?! Are you crazy Matt?! That's how you had in mind to bring the news to the Guys?! I mentally freaked out. I was already scared of what the reaction of the Guys would be and now after Matt's "Performance" I was even more!! What was he thinking?!

Everyone laughed and cheered us up. "Well done, Matt!! You have a Catch there!! A very beautiful and special girl" the guys congratulated him and whistled. "I know Guys! And she's mine...so back off!!" he said with a smile on his Face.

The Girls just cheered me too and screamed happily. "What? You and Matt? How long is this going on? OH MY GOD!! I'm so happy for you Guys!! Finally!!" they said while they hugged me. I was double shocked because I thought they would freak out by the fact that I kept all this a Secret. I was so relieved. 

"But now we want to know all the details!!" Jules and Jen said. "Did you knew about this, Kelly? You're Matt's Sister after all." Jules asked. She nodded. "I explain you everything, but in private! Okay?" I interrupted, before Kelly got herself in trouble. "Okay, okay! Let's go to my Room!" Jen said anxious.

"Where are you going, Girls?" the Boys asked while they were dragging me out of there. "We have to catch up with her, after this huge Bombshell, Boys!! We'll be back soon!! Relax!" they sighed at them. "Okay, but...Wait!!...Before you go...we need some proof that you two are actually together!!" Nate smirked. I and Matt looked at each other confused.

The rest of the guys looked at each other and it was like they were thinking all the same thing and then shouted at us "KISS, KISS!!" I was getting all red faced and Matt just smiled. "C'mon guys!!" Nathan insisted. "That's not a hard thing to do for me...I do it with pleasure." Matt whispered while he was in front of me. "In front of all of them?!" I whispered embarrassed back. "I was waiting for this moment since the first time we kissed...kissing you without having to hide it....like this...in front of everyone, showing my love for you in front of everyone!" and then he just leaned on and kissed me like he never did before and it just felt right and I forgot about everything around us. Until I heard "OHHHHHH!" coming from the Girls and whistles form the Boys. "Okay, okay guys...we get the Idea!" Nathan joked.

"C'mon lets go, Liv!" Jules said anxiously while she grabbed my arm. "Okay, okay! Calm down girls! Are you coming Kelly?" I said looking back, but she was already behind me and just smiled.

"Soo...tell us everything!" they all said excited when we arrived at Jen's Room. "Well...everything started when I left Kirsten's Party! I was so mad at her and jealous!! Matt came with me like you all know...he wanted to talk to me and I was afraid that he would defend Kirsten and be mad at me! I know, I know, it's ridiculous now that I think about it!" I told them embarrassed.

"Oh Liv!!" Kelly said smiling. "And then what happened next? C'mon Liv we want details!!" Jen pressured me. "Okay, okay...I'll tell you everything! Jeez!! Calm down!!" I rolled my eyes at them and continued "Matt wanted to talk to me in private and suggested we did it while hanging out at the Mini Park behind the Lodge, but when we arrived there and because we left so early from the Party there were still people there...so we talke... in his Room..." they looked at me and teased "Uhhhhh!!..."

I laughed and rolled my eyes at them "Oh shut up!!...So like I was saying...we went to his Room to talk and he asked me why I did reacted the way I did with Kirsten at the Party...and I didn't want to tell him the real reason so I pulled the "I was defending my best friend" card out. But of course he didn't bought it and he opened up himself to me and I was just so confused because we were friends for so long and then..." I paused.

"AND THEN?!" they all looked at me anxious. I smiled in a shy way "...we kissed! And he said that he liked me for a while now and that he wanted to try to do this work! I was still confused, but after we kissed again I wanted to try too and saw that Matt really liked me and that he was really honest with me." They just smiled silly at me. 

"But how does Kelly know about you two and we don't?" they asked all serious. Oh no! They don't will get mad at me now, right?! I thought worried.

"It's not like that, girls. When all this with us happened at his Room you...Kelly...entered into the Room. It's also your Room, right? And we got all embarrassed and tried to play it all cool" I said laughing looking at Matt's Sister.

"Yeah...but you weren't that pretty convincing!!" she laughed back at me. "So the next day I had to talk to her and come clean about what happened and believe me it wasn't easy like it isn't easy with you right now." I said embarrassed. "But believe me girls I only knew about that, nothing else...otherwise I weren't here listening like you are." Kelly defended me. She's so sweet.

"Ok, Kelly...but why didn't you tell us sooner? Why just now?" Jen and Jules asked. "Well, because I didn't know if it would be something serious with Matt and not just some summer thing...you know? But now I know it isn't..." I confessed to them.

"Really? Why?" they interrupted me asking. "...because Matt said he doesn't want to lose me and he wants to continue the relationship even when the summer's over and...he said...that he loves me!!" they just hugged me tight.

"Oh Liv!! That's huge!! I never saw my Brother so in love with someone like he is with you!! I really believe him...you're his first girlfriend you know?" I nodded. "I love him too and want this to work really badly!!" I sighed. "It's gonna work!!" they encouraged me. "I'm so happy for you!! What a summer right, Girls?! Every one of us has won an amazing Boyfriend!!" we all laughed.

"Oh sorry, Kelly!! Almost every one of us!" we said looking pretty embarrassed at her. She recently got to be single again. "It's okay girls. I don't even have been thinking about that now. But I'm very happy for all of you! Really! Especially for my Brother who got an amazing Girlfriend! I couldn't ask for more!" she smiled at me and we hugged.

"Let's join the Boys downstairs...huh?" I suggested. They all nodded. Jen and Kelly went in front and before I could go out of the Room too Jen pulled me back inside for some seconds.

"What is it Jules? Did you forget something?" I asked confused. "No, but I wanted to ask you something about you and Matt?" she whispered "Did you already get...to the next level? You know...did you already...had Sex?" I looked at her surprised and shook my head and asked back "Did you and Nate?" she shook her head too. "I just asked because you already said that you love each other. Don't get me wrong" she said embarrassed.

I laughed "It's okay. I asked you the same thing dork!! But no, I don't think I'm ready yet. Now let's go join the boys and catch up Jen and Kelly before they notice that we stayed behind." She nodded and we went downstairs.

An hour past and then we all went to our rooms. "Good night Girlfriend!" Matt said before we took different directions and kissed me. I smiled at him and said "Sweet Dreams Boyfriend! See you tomorrow at Breakfast! Love you!" he kissed me again and still with his lips next to mine he whispered "Love you too, my little dork!!" I laughed and got inside and he went upstairs.

How are things going to be between them, now that the guys know? How are the next few days going to be? Are there more surprises?

Don't miss the next chapter! :)