CHAPTER 26 - LOOKING FOR ANSWERS

I woke up with my phone buzzing...It was Matt "Good Morning my sweet girlfriend! Are you okay? More calm? I miss you! See you after Breakfast?"

I smiled at the text and answered "Good Morning my hot boyfriend! I'm okay! I'm sorry that I freaked out yesterday! Yes, see you after Breakfast! Love you! <3".

After Breakfast I met with Matt and the Guys at the Library's Living Room to chill a little bit out and to catch up with them more about everything that happened since summer. While I was wrapped in Matt's arms sharing a couch with him listening to the Guys, he whispered at my ear "Wanna go for a walk just the two of us? For some alone time? I wanna have you all for myself." I nodded smiling.

While we we're taking a walk near the Lodge me and Matt talked about what happened yesterday. With his arm around my waist he asked me "Are you really okay? I was so worried about you yesterday. I never saw you like that!"

I nodded and answered "I was and still am freaking out with all of this and...and...I-I'm afraid that all that change will doom our relationship. I mean it's already hard with me living here at the Lodge and you living in the California State...now imagine if I'm going to live even further away? Are we really gonna make it Matt...or is it better if we..."

He puts his finger on my lips before I could finish what I was about to say...like he knew exactly what my next words would be. "Never!! I'm not gonna lose you!! My life would end, Liv! I never met a girl like you and you're everything to me!!"

I melted with those words and just kissed him. Still with my lips next to his I whispered "I love you too. You're my world."

We spend some more time outside, being silly, throwing snowballs to each other and then we surrendered both at the same time from our Snow Fight...making out!!

I was so freezing when I went into the Lodge that I and Matt went straight to our Rooms to warm up, taking a Shower before Lunch. While I was in the Shower I thought about the Talk that my parents had with me about our Future as a Family and decided I had to know some more details, even if...I didn't want to. Like Matt said...I could be moving closer to him, couldn't I?

After Lunch my parents had some Break and I took the opportunity to talk to them about our conversation. They were both in our living room. "Mom, Dad can I talk to you?" I asked entering. They both nodded "Of course, Liv!"

"First I want to apologize to you about my reaction to the talk that you had with me the other day...but...but...I wasn't expecting that!! Are you really thinking about to move to another State? And if it is so...where are we gonna move? I'm in the middle of my senior year...what about School...and my Grades? And when would we move? I'm so confused with all of this and I don't want anything to change!!" I ended up crying again. 

They both hold me and then my Mom pulled my face up so I could look at her and said calmly "I know, it isn't easy and after all this years. I know you weren't expecting this change in your live. Believe me honey...we didn't either...but it just doesn't make any sense keep being here without the Reynolds. There are like our Family and with some other people coming here it's going to be different now. I know you have your Life here...but you can always visit your Friends here in your College Break." She smiled at me.

"If we are going to move. We are going to move to California. The Stevens have there a Hotel and they want me to be the Chef of the Kitchen. It's a good job honey and you're going to be closer to the Colleges you want and even if...I don't know if I like that part...to Matt!" my Dad smirked at me.

My Jaw just dropped "W-what do you mean? Matt?" I stuttered. How did you know...Mom?! I looked at her confused. "Don't look at your Mom...I see how that Boy looks at you!!" I and my Mom laughed so hard looking at each other.

"But like we said...it's nothing final we have until the New Year's Eve to think about it." They both said to me. My dad had to go back to the Kitchen preparing things for Dinner and I and my Mom talked a little bit more about my School Stuff and College applications.

As soon my Mom went to work again I went looking for Matt and the Guys. Suddenly I was getting more optimistic...not everything was going to be so bad if things really change. But there was the School Situation. Ugh! I don't want to have to meet new people and to have the double School Stress on my shoulders!!

When I joined the Guys I pulled Matt aside and whispered "Have some news about that talk that I had with my parents."

He grabbed my arm and we slightly sneaked out to the Library living room. "So what are the news? Your parents aren't leaving the Lodge?" I shook my head "I don't think so!!" I smiled.

He looked at me confused "Oh c'mon, Liv! Just tell me!! You're driving me insane right now! I'm confused, because you're smiling about something that you didn't wanted to happen!"

"Well, probably my parents will leave the Lodge and I really talked to them about how worried I am about leaving all my Life here behind and how it would work with School! So I asked them all those questions about those worries if we're gonna leave the Lodge and asked also about where we're gonna move!! And guess what?!...If they decide to leave the Lodge, we're gonna move to...California!!" I said smiling.

Matt just looked at me and his jaw dropped. "You're joking, right?! What?! Shut up!!" He hugged me so tight and throw me up in the air!! I screamed and begged him to put me down. He kissed me so hard and then with his forehead leaning against mine he said "I can't believe it...we're gonna be so close together, Liv!! Why didn't the Reynolds presented their proposal sooner?" He joked.

I laughed "Calm down it's just a possibility! But they're gonna give their final answer to the Stevens after New Year's Eve! So before you leave we'll know what they have decided." I kissed him hard and all that electrifying sensation popped up again. Oh! I missed this!

What will their decision be? Are they really going to move to California? Is is it going to be a good change in their Life like Liv and Matt think?

Wait for the next chapter, guys! ;)