CHAPTER 14 - GIRLS TALK

We all sat together at our dinner table and I just couldn't forget the few hours that I spend with Matt at our Spot...the Sunset I contemplate evolved in his arms and I remembered his smell!! So sweet...then my thoughts were interrupted.

"Earth to Liv?!Earth to Olivia?!" Jules said to me looking at me in a weird way. "What, what I'm here!!" I said overwhelmed. "Are you really?! You're lately so weird Liv! Jeez! Wake up dream girl!" she teased me. I rolled my eyes at her.

Suddenly Jen showed up right on time back from her Date to eat with us. Some of the boys whistled at her "Damn Jen! Where are you coming from looking like this?!" She got all red and we just said "Calm down Guys!!". We pulled her to our side and while she was starting to eat we whispered "we want to know the details." "Okay, okay...but just let me eat first." We laughed.

Almost every one of us had finished eating except Jen who arrived later. So we girls stayed with her and kept her company, while the boys reunited for some games in the Playroom. It was the perfect timing so we could talk to her without the boys annoying us. "Sooo...how was it? Tell us everything!!" Jules asked anxious. Jen was already eating the dessert so she could tell us all about it.

"Well, he didn't let me pay for the movies and we saw a Comedy Film! It was very fun..." I interrupted "...and theeeen?!" I was anxious to know the news too. "Calm down girls! I'll tell you everything!! Jeez!! Are you inpatient!!" she teased. "You know about my Date too, Kelly?" she looked surprised at her. "Yes...I...hope you don't mind." She said embarrassed. 

"Yeah we told her! She's our friend too Jen and she can keep a secret!" I defended her. "Oh of course I don't doubt that, sorry I didn't told you myself about it, but I didn't wanted the boys to know!" she smiled at Kelly.

"Now that we figured that out...what happened next women?!" Jules pressured. "Jeez Jules! Then we went to a tiny Coffee Shop and had some Drinks and then he took me to a nice quiet spot in that beautiful garden near the Lake, you know right?..." we all nodded. I knew what she was going to say through her expression "...and then he hold my hand...and...and...we kissed!! It was so magical!!" We all cheered "Really?! Oh we're so happy for you Jen!! You're really in love aren't you?" She stuttered "I guess...I guess...so?! It was so romantic girls...we saw the Sunset and everything!!" We just smiled and sighed "Ohhhh!!" I knew exactly what that feeling was I felt it with Matt too. Wait a minute...could I...could I...actually be falling...in...love...for Matt?! No, no, no!! It's too...soon?! 

"Sooo...Now it's just Jules turn!! Right Jules?!" I teased. "What?! No, no!" she said embarrassed. "Really?! What about Nathan?!" we laughed at her. "What about him?" she tried to pull the "I don't know what you're talking about" card off. "Really, Jules?! What has to happen that you both have to get to the relationship level?!" she looked shocked at Kelly. Like it was a Lie what she just said?! I thought.

"It's obvious you like each other!! Please!" Jen completed. "I don't know. Do you really thing that I have a chance?" We all rolled our eyes at her "Please! He's always trying to be with you and making compliments!! It's so obvious! Just talk to him! You're the most confidant of all of us what comes to that Stuff...really!! Go for it!" She nodded. But then they changed the subject and looked all at me. 

"Jules isn't the only one that has to go for it, Liv...you and Matt?!" they all said. Oh shit!! I don't want to talk about it now!! I stuttered "Well...we weren't talking about me! Me and Matt?! Really?! As if?!"

"Yeah, right! Fool us Olivia!!Fool us!!" they mocked. I rolled my eyes at them "This conversation is getting weird! Let's go meet the boys, before they drag us downstairs to the Playroom" I changed slightly the subject. It worked.

While we were chilling in the Playroom, listening to some Music, the guys playing snooker we saw that Julia was talking with Nathan away from our group. They really get along and then after sometime they got involved!! Bold!! I thought. In front of every one of us! We all cheered at them and Jules was all embarrassed.

"FINALLY!!" I shouted at them and the guys whistled. I was so happy for them. Then they left to have some alone time and Jules wanted to recover from that embarrassing happy moment, I could see it in her eyes. When she passed by me I just whispered "See?! I'm really happy for you Jules!"

"Thanks! I'm so happy!" she whispered back.

After a while being In the Playroom, every one of us went to their rooms. "Night, Guys!!" I said to them while arriving at my room and they were getting upstairs. "Good night, Liv!" they answered back. Before I got closer to my room I was pulled aside abruptly...it was Matt. What the...?!

Oh he can be so sneaky, he kissed me "I wanted to give you and me something to pass a good night over!" he said with a smile on his face. "So tacky!!" I smirked at him. "Oh, really?! Okay. Bye!!" he joked with me. "No, no wait! I want another one to go!! One for me, one for you!!" I begged. He laughed. We had an intense Good Night Kiss. "Don't forget about tomorrow and make up a good excuse for your parents and the girls, okay? I already have mine thought out!" I nodded. Then we went to our rooms.

Before I was almost falling asleep, my phone buzzed. It was Matt "That thoughtful face of yours a few hours ago...was you thinking about us, wasn't it? ;P" I smiled at the phone and texted "Of course it was. Good Night!"

"Sweet dreams!" he texted back.

Are they going to be together all day like Matt is planning to? Or are the guys going to find out about their plan?

Soon I'm going to post another chapter!! :)