Chapter 27

My father had arrived back to the pack with my brother and the vampire warriors who agreed to aid us yesterday.

There are vampires who are going to guard the territory along with the pack warriors until the attack is over.

Everyone is currently on the training fields to practice. The vampires and the pack wolves are working together, learning each other's strengths and weakness to help each other.

I need to train also and I'm planning to with my brother instead of Noah. Since my brother and I both have powers I was thinking that I'll see if I have any new powers that he may have.

I left the house and began walking towards the training grounds, smiling at the pack members I passed along the way.
My eyes scanned over all the sparing warriors until they landed on my brother, who was sparing with Zac.

"Zander!" I called as I walked towards him. His head snapped to me which caused Zac's fist to connect with his jaw.
"Ouch" Zander muttered as he rubbed his jaw with his hand.

Zac laughed before looking at me curiously.
"Are you alright Luna?" He asked politely.
"I'm fine Zac but I'll need to steal your partner from you" I smiled in reply.
"It's not a problem Luna" he nodded before walking away.

"I got punched because you" Zander groaned as he glared at me.
"Oh well" I shrugged as I began walking. He growled but followed behind me.

"Growl at me again, I dare you" I glared at him as I turned to face him.
"Meanie" he huffed as he rolled his eyes and walked in front of me.

I giggled and jumped on his back. He huffed but put his hands under my thighs to keep me steady.
"Where are we going?" He asked.
"Just keep walking straight" I told him as I rested my chin on his head.

"I've always wanted an older brother" I spoke randomly as I gazed at the scenery in front of us.
"Well now you have one. You've always had one Lil" he sighed as his grip tightened on my legs.

"Why didn't you guys tell me the truth earlier?" I asked him.
"We thought it was best that you didn't know. The less you knew the safer you were. But little did we know that you weren't safe" he replied.

I sighed as my last memory of Jacob flashed through my mind. The disgust and hatred that took up his whole facial expression was something I'll never forget.

"We're here" I announced as we entered a clearing by the waterfall.
"Why are we here?" He asked as he gently placed me back on my feet.
"To train" I replied then he nodded.

"So what powers have you discovered so far?" He asked as we sat against a tree.
"Uhm the air element and telekinesis" I replied with a shrug, "and you?" I asked.

"I can control the fire element. Mind manipulation, which means I can manipulate a person's mind into thinking or seeing something. I can read minds, compulsion which most vampires have. Actually you should be able to do it considering you have the vampire gene" Zander replied.

"Isn't mind manipulation basically compulsion?" I asked.
"Not necessarily. They are similar but with mind manipulation you can trick the person into seeing something at that moment. Compulsion is twisting reality for that person into believing something that's different to what actually happened" he explained.