Chapter 11

I woke up again a few hours later, feeling uneasy.
I had somehow ended up lying on top of Noah with his hands wrapped tightly around my waist.

I smiled at his sleeping form but it soon disappeared when I felt a burning sensation travelling down my spine and spreading throughout my body.

I left out a ear piercing scream and fell to the floor and I withered around the floor, trying to ignore the pain.

"Lily!" Noah's panicked voice yelled and I soon felt myself being picked up and carried somewhere.
I was crying and whimpering from the terrible pain but felt slightly better by being in Noah's arms.

"Don't worry, you're going to be just fine baby" he soothed softly as he placed me on the ground outside and stroked my cheek.
I cried out in pain as I felt my bones breaking one by one. I could feel them snap and reform in a different directions all over my body.

What felt like hours later, the agonising pain finally stopped and I collapsed flat on the ground, closing my eyes and breathing heavily.
"Oh my Goddess" I heard Noah mumbled, completely shocked.

I opened my eyes and I looked up at him confused. I saw him staring at me in shock and awe.

I tilted my head to the side and went to stand up but fell back onto the ground, that's when I noticed that four snow white paws had replaced my pale human legs.
I let out a yelp of surprise and jumped back up again, getting used to the feeling of being on four paws.

I began looking around and realised my senses are now even more heightened then before I shifted.
After finding my balance, I began prancing around happily, glad that I finally shifted into my wolf.

I heard a chuckle and looked to my right and saw Noah smiling at me while his shoulders shook lightly.
I walked over to him and sat down in front of him and let my tongue roll out of my mouth as I panted.

He crouched down in front of me and scratched my ear, causing me to tilt my head in that direction and purr.

"Your wolf is beautiful Lily" he smiled as he began running his hands through my fur.
"And you have a black crescent moon behind your ear too" he said thoughtfully, while scratching my ear.

'We finally shifted!' I squealed happily to Tala. She yipped happily in reply as she pranced around in my head.

"Would you like to go on a run together?" He asked. I nodded my head excitedly while jumping up and down.

No words could explain how happy I felt right now.

He chuckled and stood up, going behind a tree and shifting then joining me again.
His midnight black wolf with a white tipped ear, trotted up to me with his head held high.

He licked my muzzle then nuzzled his head into my neck and I returned the gesture. I pulled back and licked his snout before running off, yipping happily.
I heard him growl playfully before he began running after me and soon caught up beside me. We continued running side by side through his territory.

We stopped by a small lake with a waterfall and had a drink. Noah nudged my shoulder with his head and gestured to the waterfall.
I tilted my head in confusion. He gestured me to follow him so I did and he led us up a few rocks so we were beside the waterfall.