Chapter 19

"Wake up Lily" a voice mumbled. I groaned and rolled over, stuffing my face in my pillow.
My pillow shook and I snapped my eyes open realising it wasn't my pillow.

He chuckled as I huffed at him and laid my head back on his chest. He began poking my sides which made me squirm.

"Stop I'm tired" I groaned and pushed his hands away.
"Oh so you don't want to practice your powers again, ok" he said nonchalantly.

I snapped my head up and hopped out of bed then ran into the closet to change. I heard his chuckle following behind me.
I grabbed a pair of leggings and a tank top and went to the bathroom to change.

I brushed my teeth and hair then threw my hair up into a ponytail. When I exited the bathroom I saw Noah tying his shoes. I slipped on my runners and made my way downstairs.
I poured two bowls of cereal then began eating mine and Noah soon joined me.

I put our empty bowls in the sink and dragged him outside.

Since our date yesterday I've been in a really good mood. I'm a lot closer with Noah and I'm not that fearful girl that he found on his territory three months ago.
I smile and laugh more. I socialise with the pack more and I help Noah with pack work sometimes.

I'm not living my life in fear anymore but there's still that doubt at the back of my mind that something's coming. Something big. I know my father wouldn't give me up that easy so I'm sure he's plotting something and that Beta James is involved in.

But even though that thought is there, I don't let it stop me from living happily.

"Ok so we'll try and master the mind control then move on to try and see what other powers you have, yeah?" Noah suggested, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I nodded then spent the next two hours mastering my mind control and could easily move things with my mind as if it were a sixth sense.

"That was great!" Noah cheered happily as he hugged me. I giggled and hugged him back.
"Do you want to see if you can control any of the elements?" He suggested. I nodded and stepped away from him while he went back to his seat.

'Do you know what element we control Tala?' I asked her.
'Air' she informed me and I nodded in reply.

I took a breath and focused on a small bundle of leaves on the ground in front of me. I tried to manipulate the small breeze into blowing the leaves away.

'It'll take some time Lily so don't become frustrated as it'll only become more difficult' Tala soothed as she felt my frustration grow once again as nothing was working.

I sighed and closed my eyes, focusing on calming my heart rate and relaxing my tensed muscle.
I tuned my hearing to listen to the breeze that blew gently around me, brushing my skin.

My eyes fluttered open and I focused of the bundle of leaves once again. Raised my hand slightly, I flicked my wrist and a sudden gust of wind appeared and blew the bundle of leaves away.

A smile formed on face at the accomplishment before I turned to face Noah.

"Good job baby" Noah praised as he walked towards me.
"It was draining though. I'm tired and hungry" I sighed as I wrapped my arms loosely around his waist.