A brush

You could sense them. They were drawing closer towards you, surrounded you and from their aggressive aura it was clear what their intentions were. Your exterior showed nothing to tell that you knew about their presence, you just walked on until the crunching of the street below your shoes changed to the barely audible sound of footsteps on grass. There you stopped and waited.
It didn't take long for your followers to reach you, yet you still didn't move when they built a circle around you. You just listened, felt and smelled, your observation haki taking in your surroundings.
Eight people, all men, two with swords, three with guns, one was carrying an axe and the last two knives
"Isn't it a little overpraised to send so many men after a single woman?"
The males froze for a second, looking stunned at the still way too calm woman, who didn't even reach out for her sword. The sound of guns being loaded, and blades being drawn cut through the silence that had returned.
"You already killed enough of our fellow bounty hunter, shadow walker. We won't risk anything"
A strangely girlish giggle escape you and you reached back to let your fingers glide along the shaft of your sword.
"It is not my fault that your comrades weren't strong enough to stand up against me"
"Bitch"
Then the first shot was fired. It hit you in the back but instead of causing a wound, your abdomen just scattered into dusty shadows, before quickly reforming. You laughed out and grained your head in the direction the attack came from.
"You should know that normal bullets won't hurt me. Or was it a test to see of the stories were real?"
The answer was a grunt through gritted teeth. The men were growing restless. You could sense it in the way they were gripping their weapons tighter and shifted from one leg to the other.
One darted forward, a second immediately followed.
Now you finally began moving. You turned your body and felt a sword swipe past your face, then drew your own sword, hitting your attackers neck with the hilt. He grumbled on the ground and at the same time you jumped up to flip over the other hunter. This one was faster and whirled around. His axe was aimed towards your stomach and you were about to turn into shadows when you felt it. Sea stone - the blade was made of it. So instead of using your devil powers, you jumped on the axe blade, made a pirouette and kicked the man across the face.
"Last chance"
You faced the remaining attackers.
"Until now I haven't killed anyone, if you retreat now it will stay that way"
They didn't retreat, and you cut down every single one of them.

Not far away, sitting on the branch of a tree, a tall mean with long blonde hair, wearing a helmed watched the scene with greatest interest.
He had heard of the famous outlaw they called shadow walker, who had killed every single person that had dared to get in his path but never had he thought that it would be a woman. Not to mention one as beautiful as this one. No one ever had managed to take a photograph or make a drawing of the pirate so far. No one ever had survived doing it. All that was carried on were the stories of a person, able to turn into shadows and wield a sword. who so easily defeated every attacker.
Killer clearly could see why. She was an amazing fighter. Not only was she a very talented swordsman, her movements looking like a dance as the blade whirled around her, her devil fruit powers were interesting. In the one second, she turned into incorporeal shadows and in the next they reformed into new material that was able to breach her attackers
Just had he watched how her left hand, turned into head of a wolf and bit through the throat of the last men. He fell, and it was silent again.