Prologue

Everything was fine until she came. The worse part was she was extremely nice. Making it so hard to blame Lisanna for all of Lucy's suffering. But all the same, she was the cause. 

Lucy woke up from a nightmare. Again. She sighed. She could hear the birds chirping. At least they're happy she thought despairingly. 

It had been a week since Lisanna 'resurrected'. Lucy understood that everyone was happy and all. But really? Making her S-Class even before she did any trials. Giving her all job opportunities. Even before Mira? The she-devil? Lucy sighed. The worst part was, Lisanna would come to Lucy occasionally and complain! She didn't even want all this! 

Lucy sighed. As long as they didn't do anything harsh. Lucy would persevere. Lucy greeted her spirits, as usual, got ready, and made her way to the guild.

Just when she was about to open the door, she paused. Something was missing. Noise, she decided. Then she opened it.

Everyone had their eyes on her. Some with pity, most with hatred. Lucy looked uneasily at all the guildmates that she knew all too well. 

"Lucy..." she whipped her head at the voice. It was Natsu, just the person she wanted to see. She smiled hopefully, then frowned at Natsu's expression.

"Sorry, my mistake, what I meant to call you was weakling. Forgot. Anyway, we kinda replaced you with Lisanna. It only makes sense, Lisanna is an S-class wizard while you, well, you're you." And just like that. Lucy's walls crumbled down. She never knew a human could be speechless, until that moment when her dreams and hopes darkened.

She didn't know why she didn't see it coming.

"Is that so? I-I s-see, I-I thought I-I was on the team because I was n-Nakama," Lucy barely managed to whisper. Then tears welled up in her eyes. 

"Look at that, the weakling cries!" Someone commented and that's how her torture started. First verbal, then physical and slowly started to become magical. And that's how her days became. Only receiving comfort from Wendy, Laxus, Mira, Juvia (when she isn't completely over Gray) and the exceeds.

Little did everyone know that someone was watching over Lucy. Crying with Lucy, wincing at every harsh comment, lashing out when she was touched. Only having comfort in the darkness she created.

"I will come to you, Lucy, please hold on."       

**********

A/N

That is the basic life of the poor Heartfilia and hopefully, you have a taster of what its like to be her right now. Don't worry things will be looking up soon.

And there'll obviously be longer chapters don't worry.

If you guys are reading my other book (Yuri= the human-computer)  DO NOT WORRY!!! I will still be updating. It's just that this idea has been burning my head and I NEED to write it down before I forgot.

So I'll be updating both books as possible. And don't worry school is nearly over so I have NO excuse.