The mane six watches death battle. ch 51. Wolverine Vs Raiden

Start from the beginning

"So then we lure them here when they're trapped obli... wait, what?" a familiar voice said. Everypony's eyes adjusted to see Chrysalis present, looking just as confused. She then sighed. "Okay. so we're back here again. Let's see what..." she stopped when she noticed Shining Armor and smiled evilly. "Oh hi there, Shiny! So good to see that cute little flank of yours again!" she teased.

"Oh great the succubus wannabe is here, quick grab the chastity belts," muttered Shining, while giving the former queen a glare.

"Oh no need to be so hostile, Shiny. I'm not going to take you away from the walking Buffett you married. Though if she wants another player, give me a call." Chrysalis added, giving him a sultry wink.

"Oh nice one, it's also nice to see that you replace your lust for bloodlust," Shining snarked. "Also thanks by the way your little crusade across the border has made things more difficult, especially with you now running around with a unicorn."

"Wait, WHERE is Tempest Shadow?" interrupted Twilight, worried about her friend.

"Oh, Fizzlepop and I were just planning our next raid on a major slaving town. It's still a ways away, so I have time to learn a little more before we go killing again," she explained before plopping herself on the couch. "Now get me some chips, Princess. Be a good host."

"Careful, you don't want to ruin whatever it is you call a beautiful figure," Shining mocked.

"Oh Shiny, I didn't know you liked what you see!" Chrysalis chuckled mockingly. "Should Cadance get the divorce papers ready?"

"Should we stop them?" whispered Applejack.

"No way this is getting good," Rarity hushed her country friend.

"Oh please, even after having a kid, her body is still like a brand new chariot, unlike your used resale one," Shining shot back.

"Oh damn!" Pinkie Pie gasped out.

"Oh how cruel! You should know by now I'm a high-performance machine! Who do you think got all the blood on her hooves?" she smirked.

"I just thought that the bandits just gutted themselves because they thought you were trying to force yourself on them," Shining said with an eye roll.

"Oh, they just weren't used to somepony else having the bigger... weapon," she said suggestively, pulling out her Dragonslayer.

Shining was about to shoot back but a loud bang was heard throughout the room, silencing the two rulers. Turning towards the sound, the group saw Sunset was the one who made the noise with one of her guns.

"Ok enough of the dick measuring contest and agree you should settle this with a sparring match after the show," shouted the sun-themed unicorn. Showing a surprising amount of authority.

"Well... I have been looking for someone who can last more than a second," Chrysalis mused. "I'm assuming you got something from the box like I did?"

"They're back in my room at the hotel," muttered Shining Armor. " I'll get them later."

"I'll give you plenty of time to get ready," she smirked. "NOW START THE KILLING SHOW!"

"Ok, now that we got that settled, Twilight please start the show," Sunset said as she put away her gun.

"O....k?" muttered Twilight as she pressed play, wondering how things got so dangerous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interlude
(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Boomstick: Long range weaponry are effective tools of destruction, but there's just something special about killing up close and personal with a blade, like Wolverine, the vicious anti-hero of the X-Men.