Chapter 15

(A/N : Play the music and read.)

Julia's POV

I gasped, frozen on the spot as I tried to process what had just happened. I stood there, naked as a jaybird before my best friend. I was so ashamed, I just wanted to disappear, to run out of the room and go hide somewhere until the end of time. However I couldn't move, not even to pick up the fallen towel from the floor. All I could do was look at Tom, watch his lips part and his breath quicken, the way his beautiful dark brown eyes were roaming all over my body, the way his nostrils were flaring...

 All I could do was look at Tom, watch his lips part and his breath quicken, the way his beautiful dark brown eyes were roaming all over my body, the way his nostrils were flaring

The hair on my arms stood up when our eyes finally locked. This look he was giving me...My stomach was full of butterflies but I wasn't even feeling uncomfortable anymore. I was so turned-on, so wet already. The sexual tension between us had become so painfully obvious, it was almost unbearable. And the current closeness of our bodies wasn't helping at all. We both stood there, motionless, just staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity, hearts racing, breaths accelarating.

Then Tom took the first step, sliding his arms around me and pulling me hard against him without a warning to slam his lips onto mine. His kiss was deep, passionate and urgent. I moaned into his mouth as our tongues began fighting for control. I grabbed his face with both my hands, trying to pull him even closer, and started walking us backwards until the back of my knees hit the bed. Never breaking the kiss, I let myself fall onto the soft mattress and pulled him on top of me.

"STOP IT ! THIS IS WRONG !" my inner voice shouted as my fingers crept under the hem of Tom's shirt and slowly slid up his back, but I ignored it and just kept going. I wanted him, like I'd never wanted anyone else before, and us working together and being friends didn't change the fact that I still wanted him. There was no point in ignoring what I felt any longer.

"Oh god..." I sighed in pleasure as Tom started trailling kisses down my jaw before attacking my neck, licking, sucking, and biting his way up and down. My head instinctively fell back to grant him more access and my hands tangled in his soft brown hair. I closed my eyes as my moaning got louder. His kisses alone were making me feel a way no other guy had ever been able to make me feel in my entire life. My body was on fire, I needed him more than ever. I reached for the hem of his shirt and helped him pull it over his head. My hands slowly, almost hesitantly, crept up his bare chest. His skin felt so smooth, so hot under my fingertips. Our lips connected again in a heated kiss that sent electrc shocks through my system. I moaned, holding onto his shoulders as my legs parted of their own accord. I was getting totally carried away. All I could think about at this point was how badly I wanted to rip off his jeans and give him a blow job, and to be honest I would've done just that if I hadn't been so scared to look like an actual whore. Trying to behave, I slowly unfastened his belt and slid down his zipper. 

"Wait..." Tom spoke all of a sudden, stopping me from pulling his pants down. "Are you sure you want this ?" he asked, breathing heavily and looking into my eyes. "Because if we keep going like this, I don't know if I'll still be able to stop."

"I don't want you to stop..." I whispered, cupping his cheek in my hand and gently stroking it with my thumb. "I want you Tommy..."

We held each other's gaze for just a few more seconds, then his lips were back on mine, kissing me deeply as my fingers went back to undoing his pants. I pushed them down, along with his shorts, helping him remove them. I spread my legs wider, desperately trying to bring our bodies even closer together, and gasped when his engorged member brushed my pussy. Tom was huge, I could already tell, and this thought alone was driving me absolutely crazy. 

"Tom..." I whimpered helplessly, already gripping the sheets. His hands were everywhere, running all over my body, covering me in goosebumps. 

"Fuck, you're so wet" he growled in my ear as he reached down to cup me down there, taking me totally by surpise and causing me to jump and moan loudly. His gentle strokes were too much for me, I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to feel him buried deep inside me and I needed it now. 

"Please...Take me...Now" I practically begged, planting a sloppy kiss on his lips. Not arguing, Tom reached out to open the nightstand's top drawer and pulled out a condom.

"Put it on me" he gently commanded me, his gorgeous eyes glistening with desire and staring right into my soul. Never breaking eye contact, I reached down with trembling hands to do as I was told, shuddering as my fingers made contact with the heat of his silky skin. I slid the condom all the way down his shaft and stroked him a few times, feeling my pussy clenching just from the soft moans that were escaping him. "Ready ?" he asked after a moment, finally lining himself up at my entrance. I simply nodded, way too overwhelmed by my throbbing clit to speak anymore.

He slowly pushed in, pausing halfway to let me get used to his size. I sucked in a breath, holding tight onto his shoulders and squeezing my legs hard around him. It wasn't my first time having sex but I'd never dealt with such hugeness before. It hurt...so damn good.

Tom pushed a little deeper, then withdrew, then pushed even deeper, only to withdraw again, and kept going like this until he was buried deep inside me. He stayed still for a moment, allowing me to adjust to having just taken his whole entire cock. 

"You alright ?" he asked, breathing heavily as he gently brushed some of my hair out of my eye. I nodded once before leaning up to kiss him. He began thrusting, giving me long, slow strokes, hitting my most sensitive spot each time. I could already feel my orgasm building up.

"Faster" I moaned, almost pleading. He immediately quickened his pace, fucking me so hard, so deep, so good, that I just couldn't take it anymore. I was about to come hard when he suddenly pulled out, causing me to let out a loud groan of frustration.

"Ride me" he instructed, rolling onto his back. I climbed onto him and sat on his dick, linking our bodies together again and making us both gasp. He grabbed my hips as I placed my hands on his chest. I began moving, bouncing and grinding on him, our eyes remaining locked the whole time. He let me in full control for a while, then started thrusting up into me, hitting my g-spot with each stroke. I cried out, unable to hold back the noises that were escaping me. He sat up, wrapped his arms around me to hold me close, and kissed me passionately, thrusting harder and faster. I could feel him throbbing inside me, I knew he was close, I was too. I felt so lightheaded, so connected to him, so alive. It didn't even feel like sex. We climaxed at the same time, holding each other tightly. I'd never experienced anything so powerful in my life.

Tom fell back onto the mattress, dragging me down with him. I laid on his chest, panting, just listening to his heartbeat. Nothing needed to be said. I felt so good, so safe, like I was right where I belonged. I wanted to stay like this forever, to never come out of this room ever again. Everything I would ever need was right here with me : the man I loved. I couldn't keep lying to myself any longer, I had to face it : I was sickeningly, madly in love with Tom Hanson.