Chapter 14

Julia's POV 

After a can of soda and some more comments and innuendos about my presence in Hanson's apartment and my current state of undress, Doug took his leave. For some reason, finding myself alone with Tom again was making me feel very uncomfortable. The atmosphere was pretty tense and neither of us seemed to know how to start a conversation. Besides, I was still fully nude under my towel and even though we were sitting at opposite sides of the couch, I was feeling kind of vulnerable. Also strangely...turned-on ?

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get the images of what had happened between us in the car out of my head, and I coudln't help imagining it happening again right now. There wasn't that much distance between our two bodies. A single move, a simple touch, could lead to the wildest lovemaking. I squeezed my legs together, already feeling moisture pooling between my folds as I imagined all possible scenarios. 

"Come on Lia, stop it now !" I mentally scolded myself, ashamed of my own thoughts. I inhaled deeply, trying to focus on something else than my growing arousal. Forcing myself to act normal, I looked up at Tom, only to find him already staring at me, his plump and terribly inviting lips slightly parted. I smiled shyly, not really knowing what else to do, but didn't look away. He looked so dreamy, I couldn't take my eyes away from his gorgeous face, not even if my inner voice was begging me to.

I began squeezing my thighs together harder, admiring his almost feminine prettiness and getting completely lost in his beautiful chocolate brown eyes

I began squeezing my thighs together harder, admiring his almost feminine prettiness and getting completely lost in his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Something about him was so mesmerizing, it felt like he was some kind of wizard that had cast a very powerful love spell on me. He was making me feel things nobody else had ever made me feel before, things I didn't even suspect existed. I watched his lips closely, trying to resist the urge to jump on him. I wanted to kiss him so badly, to just give in to my desires and stop feeling so guilty for having them, but my fear of ruining our friendship, of losing Tom forever over some one time thing, was keeping me from actually doing it. Fantasizing about him was ridiculous, I just needed to pull myself together.

"Um...Tom ?" I broke the silence.

"Ya ?"

"Well, uh...I've been wanting to ask you earlier but then Doug was here so..." I paused for a moment, feeling utterly stupid for some reason. "Uh, anyway...Would you let me borrow some of your clothes ?"

"Sure" he gave me a quick head nod and stood up, heading to the bedroom. I followed him, kinda eager to finally put something on. I sat on the bed, watching as he started rummaging through his closet. The smell of his cologne filled my nose, making me feel dizzy and tingly inside. My eyes involuntarily traveled down his body as he slightly bent forward, carefully studying the way his back muscles slightly flexed underneath his shirt as he moved, before eventually landing on his butt. It took me a while to actually realize what I was looking at, but when I did, I instantly looked away, blushing with shame. I didn't know what was wrong with me, nor why I kept drooling over him and acting like a horny whore. I honestly didn't recognize myself. There had to be some alcohol left in my system, that was the only explanation.

"Here, these should fit you" Tom spoke again, handing me a pair of grey sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt.

"Thank you" I sighed in relief as I grabbed the clothes, flashing him a grateful smile afterwards.

"No problem" he replied, shoving his hands into his pockets as we looked at each other somewhat awkwardly for a brief moment. "Uh...I guess I'll let you change now."

"Kay..." I simply nodded, slowly getting up from the bed. Tom went to leave the room at the exact same time, but somehow ended up accidentally bumping into my shoulder on his way out, causing the towel I was still wrapped in to fall to the floor. 

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Hey  guys ! Yeah, I'm BACK. Sorry it took me so long to update but recovering from meeting Johnny turned out to be even harder than I thought lmao. Seriously tho, I couldn't do anything else besides replay the meeting over and over in my head XD 

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this, leave a comment if you feel like it, I really look forward to it 💖😘.