Chapter 18

Julia's POV

I woke up the next morning  with that odd senation you get when someone is showering your face with kisses.  I groaned a little, not wanting to open my eyes and have to go back to the hard reality a monday morning has to offer.

"Baby, it's time to wake up", a deep raspy yet very sexy voice said.

Finally opening my eyes very slowly, I managed to make out who the owner of that voice actually was. 

Tom. 

Him being the very first thing to see that early in the morning was a real sight for sore eyes. He as hovering over me, his hand caressing my hair very gently. I smiled lightly at him and brought my hand to his cheek, stroking it softly with my thumb.  I realized then, that I hadn't dreamt the whole thing, Tom and I were together for real. All the events that came flooding back in my memory did happen, FOR REAL. It still seemed so unreal though, but the delicate touch of Tom's perfect lips against mine soon brought me to the conclusion it was.

The day went pretty fast, Tommy and I obviously spent the most of it at school, hanging out with our dealer friends Dean and Rebecca. There wasn't much we could do today since we agreed we would bust Rob, the guy they get their shit from, first. If everything went as planned, we would bust Rob tomorrow when he would bring the dope to bring to Tom, and we would take care of Dean and Rebecca after that. Anyway we had to wait tomorrow before making any move, the only thing we could do today was waiting patiently.

After school, we went back to the chapel as usual, to report and do some paperwork, but not only that, we also had to see Fuller since he was supposed to give us the money we had to bring to Rob the day after in exchange for the cocaine.

25 000 $ more precisely.

Since he was very glad the case would soon get solved, Captain Fuller suggested we all go have dinner together to sort of celebrate in advance the end of that assignment. And just like that, Judy, Harry, Doug, Tom, our dear captain and myself ended up at a nice and comfy little restaurant.

We were having a great time, eating delicious food, talking, laughing, even dancing from time to time as some music was playing

We were having a great time, eating delicious food, talking, laughing, even dancing from time to time as some music was playing. Everything was perfect really, except maybe for one tiny detail that was currently bothering me. 

Tom had chosen to sit right in front of me at the table, and from the very moment we took our seats until now, he kept staring very intently at me with a cute little grin on his handsome face.