End

Avenger

I heard the horn sound three times. An attack.

I messaged everyone in the army to meet me at the center of camp. We were all there in a second. When I looked up at the attackers I was stunned. There was an army of about 10,000 monsters.

I looked to my left to find Storm in his position as commander, ready to lead the army of chaos. Annabeth was right behind him looking as fierce as ever. The camp came up behind the army of Chaos with their battle armor on and ready to defend their home. Let's do this.

The monster army let out a battle cry as they charged. So did Percy and the rest of us joined in as we surged forward to meet out enemy. I slashed and stabbed at every evil creature that came near me. I was not going to let my old home be taken over by monsters!! I fell into rhythm of battle as I hacked, ducked, slashed, rolled and stabbed creating a pathway of golden dust from where I started.

We have been fighting for almost an hour now. But then it hit me, where is the leader?

I looked to the back, no one but more monsters.

I looked to the front, just more monsters.

They don't have a leader in this fight. But that makes no since!! How are they so organized in their attack!!

Storm

When Annabeth was asking me questions, I wanted to tell her but I couldn't. End was inside my head threatening me that I'd I told he would kill everyone.

"Storm please tell me what happened."

"I can't." I said through tears

"What makes you think we are going to leave?" She persisted.

I can't do this anymore. I don't care what end does I have to tell her what happened.
I have to warn them of what's going to happen."Because I sa- "

I never got to finish, End pushed the flashbacks into my head and it hurt so much. "Don't you dare say anything Percy or I'm going to kill you right in front of her!" End yelled in my head.

"I can't Annabeth, I literally can't." That's all I said. I could hear End laughing in my head and it made me so mad. Annabeth had a confused look on her face that made me smile on the inside. She is my wise girl no matter what happens.

That's when the horn sounded three times. An attack.

"Are you ready Percy?" End asked

'No, no, no, no not yet!' I thought to myself as a feeling of dread coursed through me.

"I'm not going to let you have control so easily End."

"I doubt that little hero, no one knows what happened. Your father doesn't even know. Why would anyone save you when they think you turned your back against them!" He yelled back.

I just ignored End for right his second I have an army to lead. I flashed me and Annabeth to the battle ground. I was determined to kill as many of Ends monster as I could.

The monsters yelled a battle cry and charged. I did the same with camp and the Army behind me as I ran with all my might to kill this stupid monsters.

I was killing them left and right, nothing could stand in my way when I was angry. That was until End decided it was time he lead his army of monsters. I fought as hard as I could. He pushed through my mind making my actions slow down. I was sweating from the effort of keeping him from taking control. That's when the pain started in my head. Like someone was smashing it with a hammer. The monsters around me backed away knowing that their leader was coming. The pain was unbearable, I let out all the pain I was keeping inside out at once. A scream filled with so much pain and fear filled the air as fell to my knees and I realized End was in control.

Annabeth

While I was fighting monsters I couldn't stop thinking that something bad was about to happen. And about how Percy was going to tell me something but then acted like something was keeping him back and he was holding his head like in pain.

I didn't want to get to far from him in case something happened.

But that's when I noticed it. He was slowing down, he was drenched in so much sweat it looked like he just got out of the lake. Then he stops abruptly. What is he doing?

Then the air is filled with the most painful scream I have ever heard. No. It couldn't be from Percy. But he falls to his knees. I start running toward him when he looks up. Then it clicks, now I understand why Percy couldn't tell me.

"No." Is all I can say.

Avenger

A blood chilling scream filled with so much pain and fear fills the air of the battle field. A scream that I know by heart because I have heard it before. I run through the monsters to the source only to find Annabeth frozen in fear looking at Percy on his hands and knees staring her wit..... Wait.

His eyes. They are no longer sea green. They are a bright red that shine past his hood. No. No. No. No. No. This isn't happening!!

"Oh but it has already happened little second in command" Percy said, but it didn't sound like Percy, it was a voice more evil and deeper. End.

Everyone has stopped fighting now staring intently at their commander.

End stands up with ease and all the monster bow. He jesters for them to rise and then his eyes land on me. They are filled with so much hate and pure evil. "Ready to die chaos scum?" He whispers.

Anger is building up inside me as I see my brother and leader being controlled by End. No, I'm not going to let End have Percy.

End lunges at me as his monsters attack again. I roll out of the way as he slashes down with his sword, I slash at him he blocks, he stabs at me I block. It goes like this until I feel my sword arm start getting num.

I make a mistake when I look to my right when I hear another demigod let out a small scream and fall to the ground with a monster towering above. Then I feel myself being slammed agains a tree. I turn my attention back to End/Percy. He is towering over me glaring at me with his evil red eyes and a crazy smile on his lips.

I have no strength left as he pins me to the ground with his feet. He pulls out a dagger from one of Percy's belts. The one I gave him for his birthday a few years back. He smiles at it evilly and starts to laugh.

I can't believe this is how I'm going to die. By my own best friend. My brother. As End bring the dagger down with force. In that split second I see it, the thing that gives me hope. Ends eyes have cracks of sea green spreading through the bright red. and in that split second the daggers course changes from my heart to the ground on my left. Percy is fighting End and that's all I need to know as his eyes become solid red again. I take the chance and kick him in the chest. That causes him to stagger backwards.

I get in my fighting stance waiting for him to charge. But instead he stands there staring at me as a chill runs down my back. Then he seems sot start talking to himself. Wait, then it clicks he is talking to Percy. And he is angry. Then he asks me a question.

"Your commander is not cooperating unfortunately." He states calmly.

"Good for him." I yell back.

"Actually, you see. I cannot feel pain since I am in his body so if something hurts him, it does not bother me. But, he he feels everything."

I was confused, but I understood right as End brought the dagger back out and dug it into his side. He didn't even flinch. He twisted it as he dug it deeper and deeper into Percy. End pulled the dagger out. It was dripping with Percy's blood.

I was furious! I charged at End but he just moved out of the way.

"I have better things to do than to be messing with you." He said as he disarmed me and walked toward Annabeth.