The Truth

Percy

Pain. That's all I felt when I woke up. I was in a black room with swirling galaxies on the walls, to was pretty awesome. When I looked down my chest was wrapped in a white bandage that came up and around one shoulder. I tried to get up but it hurt to much and I didn't have the strength. That's when the same figure came through the door, when he saw that I was awake he rushed over, "be still, you are still healing." "Who are you?" I asked with a rough voice. My throat was dry but I wanted to know more. I had no idea who he was but I was extremely grateful that he rescued me.

"I am Chaos, the creator of all."

"Where am I?"

"You are on Planet Chaos."

"Why?"

"For your own safety my child." Lord Chaos said in a low tone.

"What.....?" That made no sense at all. I was kidnapped by Kronos and my family is back at camp half-blood. My mom was probably devastated, 'what about Annabeth? What is more safe than camp? Why am I in danger?' All these questions where going through my brain at once not being able to comprehend what was going on.

"Child............ Perseus....." He looked devastated, but why? He is the ruler and creator of everything, what could make him so sad!

"The gods planned the whole thing Percy." He stated softly. "They forged a contract with Kronos. They thought you were getting too powerful, they wanted you dead. So, they made a deal, that as long as you were out of the picture, Kronos could do whatever he wanted with you." Chaos looked down waiting for information to sink in. But what stumped me the most was, 'what about my home?'

"What about camp?"

Chaos

I was stunned. I just couldn't believe that the gods would do this to one of their own! I was outraged for what they did to Percy. Turning him over to Kronos, what where they thinking? I found out what happened, but it has already been a year.......... 'I have to get Percy out, now!!'

Once I pinpointed his location on earth, I created a portal and stepped through. I wanted to surprise Kronos so I created a bright light to appear when I opened the portal on the other side. What I saw when I got there made me furious, Kronos had Percy strapped to a table torturing him. It was just horrifying! I shot a beam of power a Kronos that made him drop unconscious. Percy opened his eyes, I couldn't breath, they were not the sea green color I have heard so much about, they were dull and lifeless; they were broken. I didn't wNt to startle him so I walked to him slowly and started to unhook the straps. He looked petrified. "It is okay child, I am here to help." I said it as softly and gentle as I could to calm him down.

When I picked him up he winced, I had forgotten that he has been tortured for the past year. I apologize many times, I did not want to bring him anymore pain than what he has gone through already. Percy seemed to relax a bit in my grasp, I created a portal back to my planet, as is stepped through he lost consciousness.

When we arrived at my planet, I carried him straight to the infirmary. I bandaged him up myself and gave him ambrosia and nectar. I didn't want him to wake up and freak out by not knowing where he was or who was touching him.

I was completely overtaken by the amount of damage done to his body. He had awful scares, I heeled most of them but a few that were to deep and permanent. The one on his face, his chest where Kronos wrote his name, and a few more that were on his arms and legs were going to be there the rest of his life. I wrapped his chest up gently and quickly, it was one of the newest reopened scar that Kronos was causing. He was healing but slowly, he is immortal but that does not mean you can't die.

~time lapse~

It has been two days and Percy was still out; he has been healing, but what I don't get is how slow it is going, he should be awake by now. I was walking back to his room, when I walked through the door he was awake but trying to get up. He has determination, that's for sure. I rushed over quickly not wanting him to hurt himself anymore, "be still, you are till healing." I don't know why but I have become very sensitive and caring towards Percy, I guess because of what all happened to him, now I feel protective over him like a father would a son.

"Who are you?" He asked in a very rough voice.

"I am chaos, the creator of all."

"Where am I?"

"You are on Planet Chaos."

"Why?"

He has no idea what happened, jut that he has been away from hi family, home, and friend for a year being tortured. "For your own safety my child." I said in a soft tone. I till couldn't believe what happened how is he going to take it.

"What.......?" Percy asked in a confused state. 'Why am I throne who has to break the news to him about his family and friends, his home, betraying him.

"Child............Perseus..." I really didn't want to hurt him more but he had to know. So, here it goes....

"The gods planned the whole thing Percy." I said in a soft voice, not wanting it to be true. "They forged a contract with Kronos. They thought you were getting too powerful, they wanted you dead. So, they made a deal, that as long as you were out of the picture, Kronos could do whatever he wanted with you." I paused letting the news sink in, giving him time.

Then he asked the hardest question for me to answer,

"What about camp?" He asked in the most broken voice I have ever heard.

"Percy....... Over half the camp was in on the plan,..." I could tell he was falling apart on the he inside, then I continued. "There where only three that were not in on the plan."