The Lost is Found

Annabeth

I have been sitting on the beach all day looking at the ocean. The only person I can think about right now is Percy. "Annabeth!" I hear someone call my name. I turn around to see Avenger coming through the woods.

"Can I help you?" I ask plainly as he approaches.

"Actually yes you can. We really need you in the chaos cabin." He said timidly.

"What for?"

"You will see." Is all he says as he motions for me to follow.

I wonder how their commander is doing. All I remember is Lord Chaos carrying him off into some portal. I haven't seen him since. 'I might as well ask!' I said to myself.

"How is commander Storm?" I asked.

"Oh. Uh..... I.... Just follow me and hurry up." He said with worry and then quickened the pace.

I wonder why he is acting so strange all of a sudden. We were approaching the chaos cabin. It was black, like blacker than black, I don't know how to explain it. That's when in hear a blood shilling scream come from the chaos cabin. Avenger starts into a sprint to the cabin and runs in. 'What was that?' I was thinking as I ran to follow him.

I walked through the door seeing Storm on the sofa sweating and thrashing while Chaos tried to wake him and Avenger was at his side. "What's happening to him?" Is the only thing I could say. Funny, being the daughter of Athena.

"Annabeth can you come and stand behind Avenger." Chaos asks with a pleading voice.

"Yeah..." I was so confused right now. What does this have to do with me.

"Say the name of the person you were thinking about at the beach." Chaos instructed. 'What!' Why do they want me to do that, but I did it anyway. Why would I disobey the creator of the universe.

I gulped hard, no being able to breath just thinking that I lost the person they want me to call out. "Percy...." My voice cracked a little.

What happened next took me by surprise. Storm stopped thrashing but was still asleep, he was calming down.

"Keep saying the name." Chaos said.

"Percy." I said with more confidence. I kept repeating the name and each time Storm would become more peaceful. Chaos shook him a little ,"Storm." He said quietly. He woke with a start breathing heavy and siting up. Then he winced in pain and laid back down. "Are you okay?" Chaos asked with concern.

"Yeah just a bad dream. I thought I heard someone though, it sounded like.............." Storm was staring at me, why was he staring at me. It we as really creepy actually. He had his cloak on and it was just freaking me out, not being able to see his face.

"Storm you may" chaos said motioning towards me.

"Are you sure it won't put her in danger?" He asks in a trembling voice.

Chaos paused and took a deep breath. "No, I don't know the outcome but I believe it is the best thing for you right now."

"What are you talking about?" I ask in a small voice not wanting to sound rude.

"Avenger can you help me?" Storm says.

"Yeah." Avenger then helps him sit up gently. Storm takes a deep breath and I could tell he was in a lot of pain. He then pulls his hood off.....................oh. my. gods. This cannot be happening.

"P-Percy?......." I say as tears start sliding down my face.

"It's me Wise Girl." He says.

What happened to him! How did he get a scar as cross his face, how is he the son of Chaos, and whoever hurt him is going to pay! No one and I mean No One is allowed to hurt my boyfriend!!! I wanted to punch someone but I quickly dismissed my anger and pure love replaced it.