Epilogue

Chaos was sitting at his desk working on paperwork that he had failed to do over the past week. He was suddenly startled out of his mind when his office door was thrown open and someone ran in. The person at the door stood there for a moment with wide eyes before he flew across the room and hid behind the man.

"Please don't let her find me!! It was an accident! I didn't mean it!!"

Chaos rolled his eyes and let out a breath of content. This has been happening for a few weeks now and no matter what the cause of it was he always found joy from the little hide and seek games that seemed to play out. Not a second later another person entered the room.

"PERSEUS JACKSON! I can't believe you!! How dare you do something like this without me! I thought I told you I wanted to help you prank Luke, but no, you go off and do it by yourself because you forgot to let me know!!"

The fierceness in her voice lowed as she looked at her boyfriend hiding behind his father with a slightly scared face.

"Sorry Annabeth I really did forget to tell you ahead of time. I just had this awesome idea pop into my head and had to go through with it as soon as possible!" The boy said.

Chaos smiled at the exchange before continuing on with his paperwork. No matter how trivial their little interactions are it helps. It had taken a long while to get Percy to even talk again not to mention physical contact with others besides himself, Luke, and Annabeth. But, every thing was almost back to normal besides the fact that he travels back and forth between camps and Chaos' realm.

Percy finally came out from behind his father when he realized his girlfriend was not going to hurt him and went and gave her a peck on the lips. The wounds from the past finally sealing as time went on with his family. He found he trusted more people and was definitely more outgoing; and that was all because he had people there he could lean on that helped him through all the pain and emotions that went through his head.

"I still have another prank to follow through on if you would like to join in."

A sinister smile formed on the young woman's face. "Lets go shall we."

As they excited the office Chaos could only smile and continue working. Yep that was his son and no matter what they went through Percy would always make it through as long as he had his family. Chaos couldn't be a prouder father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!! I know this isn't really the ending everyone wanted but I think it ties up the story okay. To let everyone know, I will not be doing another story... BUT i think I will start a book of one shots of random things so if you have any request please please please send me a message or comment! I think writing some short stories will be fun! So for example if you wanted something to happen in this story and it didn't then comment what you wanted and it may be made into a one shot!! Any way, thank you all so much for the comments and helpful ideas through this really long process! Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!! Love you all! Bye for now!

Btw I love avenger crossovers also! And I won't be doing any one shots until you comment or message me.