A New Threat Rises With Unexpected Help

Annabeth

When Percy was kidnapped, I was devastated. I wanted to have a search party ready that day but the whole camp just ignored me like they didn't care. It didn't make any sense, why would they not care about Percy, their friend, their hero. Everyone stopped talking to me,even the Seven. They all seemed relieved after the attack. The only two people who where not here at camp where Thalia and Nico. I tried to get ahold of Nico but he was a a quest for a his dad, Hades. And Thalia was still with the hunters of Artemis.

'I have to find my seaweed brain!' Is all I could think about. I couldn't stop crying.

When Nico and Thalia found out that Percy was gone and the camp, nor the gods; did I forget to tell you that the gods denied to help at all and kicked me off Olympus, even Poseidon! You would think Poseidon would be outraged that Percy was gone and no one would help but no, he was happy. Anyway, when they found out they warned to kill everyone, they where really mad.

We searched and searched for 10 months..... And still nothing at all, no sign of him. To say I was completely out of it was a understatement! I couldn't think straight, I cried myself to sleep every night, and I lost a piece of my heart as each passing day went on without my seaweed brain.

There was no sign of him in the underworld, Nico checks everyday just incase. We have literally searched everywhere on every continent.

Back at camp all the head councilors from each cabin where made immortal also the Seven of the prophecy. So that included me, Nico was a head councilor, and Thalia was too. See, she quite the hunters of Artemis in order to help search for Percy, so that made her the head councilor of the Zeus cabin.

It has been 20 years sense Percy was kidnapped. I have never given up hope that one day we will find him. I worry everyday what is happening to him and where could he be. He is the only thing keeping me sane. Thalia is filled with determination to find her little cousin and Nico......... I feel bad for him. He has been distant and quite. He told us that Percy was like his older brother and I could tell it hurt him. We have never been able to determine why no one cares about Percy anymore. No one even remembers him!

The gods have called a meeting in the big house, and that's where we are heading now. We are forced to sit in the very back because we are the only ones who care for Percy's disappearance. We would leave but we have no where else to go, we would be killed if we left camp by monsters. When I arrived at the big house, Nico looked like he had been crying so I give him weak smile, and he tried to return it. I sat down next to Thalia who had her arms crossed and a emotionless expression on her face while staring into space. I was about to ask her 'what's wrong?' When the gods flashed in.

"We have called this meeting to bring news." States Zeus.

"What about?" Chiron asked.

Zeus takes in a deep breath, "There is a new threat rising, growing stronger with each passing day."

The whole room erupted with chaos. Everyone was shouting one question after another. 'What should we do?' 'Who is it?' 'Is there a prophecy?'

"Silence!!" Zeus thundered. Once everyone fell silent he continued.

"Gaea is rising again and is now joining forces with the titans, specifically Kronos." He paused letting the information sink in. Then continued, "We have made allies with the Roman camp and with someone new."

'Who is this new ally?' Is what I was thinking about. But before I could get an answer out of Zeus a black portal appeared. A man stepped out in a cloak that was pitch black and it looked like it was moving with stars and galaxies in it. "I am Chaos, the creator of all. I am your new ally." Everyone bowed when he said that. He just smirked and said "rise, there is no need for that, we are now allies." Thalia, Nico, and I exchanged looks and we understood each other perfectly, 'I wonder if he knows where Percy is?'

Percy

How could my home, my family turn against me? I was completely broken when Chaos told me that all of camp was involved except for three people. That kept me together at that moment.

"Who wasn't behind the plan?" I asked with desperation clearly in my voice. Chaos had a glint of hope in his eye,

"Annabeth, of course had no idea, they could not trust her with the plan. They where afraid of her telling you. Also Thalia and Nico both had no idea what happened."

'My wise girl wasn't involved!' I screamed to myself with joy that I haven't felt in a year. So, I really only have three friends, that's depressing.

"When can I go back?" I asked with hope of seeing the three of them again!

I was crushed with his answer.

"Percy, you can't go back anytime soon. I know you want to but it's not possible. The gods where willing to make a deal with a Titan to get you out of the way, if you go back now in your state, they could kill you as soon as you arrive at camp. I'm sorry I truly am."

Chaos looked down at me with true sadness and hurt in his eyes so I wasn't too surprised when he opened up his arms and engulf me in a hug. I excepted it as grief took hold and I broke once again, but this time out of sadness.

~time lapse~

It took me about a year to heal all the way; to where I could train however much I wanted and do whatever I wanted without worrying about over doing it, if you know what I mean. I have been training with Chaos for the past 5 years and have mastered every weapon and technique. I have grown close to Chaos and now see him as my father since mine gave me up.

I was in the middle of practicing my knife throwing when Chaos called me to his throne room. The throne room has black walls just like every other room in the palace, the only difference was that there was a throne in the middle. There was nothing extraordinary to it, Chaos doesn't like being dramatic about things. When I walked in I kneeled. "Lord Chaos, may I ask why have you called me?" "Rise Percy, I have a proposition for you." He stated. He seemed nervous and anxious, wonder why.

"I would like to adopt you Perseus, as my son and heir to the throne, what do you say?" He looked scared like I would say no or something!

When he said that I was over joyed, I would finally have a real dad. "I would love to be your son dad!!" With that he hugged me tight and then proceeded.

"Give me your hand." He stated excitedly. I gave it to him and he made a cut on my palm then did the same thing to himself. With that he put his hand into mine and as we held our hands there I could feel power surging through my veins turning my blood to his. When it was done we hugged once more, loving the fact that I can have a new life with a new family.

I spent the next two years training to the extreme everyday with dad I order to control all my new powers. There are why to may to explain, so just imagine what Chaos can do, I can do everything he does but he is still stronger. I am now the second most powerful being in the universe, second to Chaos who is the most powerful being in the universe. Dad wants to start this army thing so we can go around and help planets in need and bring peace, I'm all for it! Chaos was able to bring some friends back from the dead that died in the many wars on earth. We also recruited people from other planets from other galaxies also. The Chaos Army consists of four groups, with a leading commander of each group consisting of 20 people. We all have code names for missions. So, here is the list:

Selina (aka Dove) sixth most powerful being in the universe, primordial god of peace and true-beauty, commander of Group 4.

Bianca (aka Hope) fifth most powerful being in the universe, primordial god of nightmares and shadows, commander of Group 3.

Zoe (aka Starlight) fourth most powerful being in the universe, primordial god of inner-strength and stamina, commander of Group 2.

Luke (aka Avenger) third most powerful being in the universe, primordial god of trust and heroes, commander of Group 1.

Then me, Percy (aka Storm) second most powerful being in the universe after Chaos, heir to the throne, primordial god of the sea, forgotten heroes, betrayal, and loyalty; commander of the Chaos Army.