What Happened!?

Percy

~after passes out~

I woke to darkness. There was nothing.

Then there was a blinding light, and a figure stood in front of me.

"Who ar-.." I start.

The figure slapped me before I could finish. I guess he doesn't like me, wait no one really likes me do they?

"I am Lord End, and will be your death." The figure states.

"Um.... Do I have a say in this?"

He walks toward me slowly with, it looks like a syringe and it had some type of dark blue liquid in it. I try to step back but only then do I realize I'm chained to a wall or poll, I can't go anywhere. The person before me, the so called End, grabs my arm and pushes the syringe in.

I could feel the liquid traveling up my arm and through my body slowly. A small cry escaped my mouth as the pain increased.

"What did you do to me?" I spat in his face.

"Oh nothing major, just gave myself an advantage in the war."

"What do you mean?" I asked slowly

"I may or may not be able to take control of your body once the serum takes hold. As I said before, nothing major." He replied with a laugh.

I was to stunned to respond. I felt fear wash over me as I realized what he could do to my family if I let him take control. My anger pushed the fear aside. "I won't let you!"

"Oh but you might when the time comes if you don't want your friends and family to get hurt."

"I'll fight, no matter what, I'm not going to let you hurt them!!" I state.

"We will see nephew, but I want to see you overcome the serum while it is taking hold." End said calmly with a smile forming on his ugly face.

That's when I felt it again, the pain as it consumed my body. 'Push through.' I kept telling myself. But that's when the visitors started. I saw my mom and Paul die, Poseidon fading, Chaos my fatherly figure suffering, my friends dying on the battle field, Annabeth being tortured, and it just kept coming.

"This is what's going to come to everyone you know! And what are you going to be able to about it, oh that's right, NOTHING!! When you give in to that serum, you will be min-"

"No." I managed. I was getting mad. No one messes with my family! "No matter what you do to me, I will never let you have full control. You got that End!!

End had a look of fear in his eyes but it quickly vanished. "You won't be able to hold on forever Percy."

That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out. I I was consumed with fear, not for myself, but for my friends and family. The visions replayed and replayed and just wouldn't stop. I felt myself being pushed down deeper and deeper by the serum. 'No.' This couldn't be happening. I am not going to let End take control of me that easily! I fought my way back to the surface and pushed the serum back. But it quickly fought against me. I suddenly jolted awake. End was staring at me with amusement.

"Stop fight son of Chaos."

I was suddenly consumed with anger for what he wanted to do. "Never." I spat. Then the pain stopped the visions stopped and End turned around and started talking to someone.

I was losing consciousness fast, but I felt like I knew the others figure, the aura was very familiar. Then it clicked. "Dad??" But that was all I could say before darkness overcame.

Avenger

I had to go train some campers that afternoon, but after that I went to check on Percy. When I walked I just froze. I didn't know what else to do. Percy had his back up against the wall and an arm around Annabeth whose head was on his chest. They where both asleep. It was so cute!! I brought out my phone and took some pictures and then walked out to go show the team.

~~time lapse~~

Annabeth

Percy was getting better with each day. It's been four days, but he has come a long way. Right now we were sitting on the beach just listening to the ocean and watching the waves. The only thing that worries me the most about him is he randomly stares off into space and he hasn't talked much. And when I'm not with him I always see him looking over his shoulder like something is about to happen. And he seems afraid at times. I try to get him to talk about it but it never works. But I'm going to keep trying.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask him slowly. He seems lost in space at the moment but he answers.

"Everything."

"What do you mean?" I say.

"About the next battle, the future, the past, the present, how we are gong to win, and what would I do if I lost you."

We where out in public so I still had to act like I didn't know him like I really do. "Storm, none of your friends are going anywhere."

He turned to me with tears in his eyes. "How do you know that?"

I was shocked. He has never been like this. It must have something to do with the blackout. So I decided to ask questions. "Storm please tell me what happened."

"I can't."

"What makes you think we are going to leave?" I'm going to get a answer.

"Because I sa- " he suddenly bent over holding his head. "Storm." He then let out a breath of relief and sat back up with a slight fear in his eyes. "That's why I can't tell you Annabeth. I literally can't right now." He said with his head low.

To say I was confused was an understatement. I just sat there and tried to figure it out. I was about to ask him another question when the horn sounded three times. An attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Okay, sorry everyone for not updating in so long. School was really rough at the end and I have had a very busy summer. I just got back from camp and the week before that I had a camp. I also have summer assignments. And just letting all of you know, I do not believe any of this, it is just fun. I am a Christian and only serve the one true God. Love you all and hope to update soon. Probably next week sometime cause I'm going to Canada for a mission trip with my church. Hope you like it so far. And I'm up for any ideas If you have any. Just comment!! Bye!!