New Mission

Percy(aka Storm)

One day dad called me so he could give me and my army a new mission. See, we have been all over the galaxies and saved many planets in the process. The Chaos Army was in the middle of training when I left for his throne room. When I walked in I kneeled to aggravate him, he really doesn't like it and his reaction is hilarious!! "Storm, please do not kneel, there is no need!" Dad said annoyed.

"Did you need me for something?" I asked. I was really curious to what our new mission was.

"Yes, you are going to be very excited to go where I am about to send your army. But I must warn you, it comes with a price. Will you accept the mission?" He asked firmly.

"Of course I a crept dad, so why am I going to be excited?" He smiled and then proceeded.

"Your army will be going to earth....."

"NO WAY!!!!!! I CAN GO BACK!!!!!!!? CAN I SEE ANNABETH!!!!!!????" I basically screamed the questions at him. He started to laugh a little but quickly recovered.

"I will answer your questions when I'm done telling you the mission.-" 'why can't he just hurry up and tell me!!' I though to myself.

"Now before I was interrupted, earth has a new threat rising that they will not be able to withstand. So, I am sending you and the Chaos Army tomorrow to help with the war. BUT, the gods still do not know that Kronos does not have you, they will want to kill you if they find out who you are. I know you want to see Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico but you will have to wait for the right time. I am sorry I have to do this to you, but you must keep your identity a secret."

I am really depressed now, how am I going to be able to stay away from Annabeth when I haven't seen her in 20 years! I really want to go to my room and cry,but I can't leave before I get all the information and I absolutely do not want to look weak in front of dad or my team when I tell them.

I looked down so I didn't have to make eye contact, if I did I would break down, and hurried the meeting along.

"What is the threat?" I asked monotone.

Dad looked deeply troubled and just stared at me with those penetrating multicolor eyes. He finally continued,

"Gaea is rising and is allying with the titans, specifically Kronos. When you leave tomorrow, you shall wear black cloaks that are enchanted and the hoods can only be taken off by you and whoever you give permission to. That way while you are fighting it won't fall off and cannot get cut off by someone or something."

"What time are we leaving tomorrow?"

"At noon, you will use a portal to the Big House at Camp Half-Blood. I will be there waiting for you after I explain everything to do with the army and and the new threat."

"Okay,........ Can I leave and tell the army now?" I ask in monotone again. Ir Wally can't hold it in much longer I just want to get out of here.

"Yes, ....... After this." Then he came up to me and opened his arms. 'Why do I have to have such a caring father!' I said to myself also welcomed the hug and held tight for probably he last time until this war on earth is over. When I pulled away I told him thanks and said bye, he just smiled at me with pride. I had to go tell the army now. GREAT!!!

When I walked back into the training room, everyone stopped and turned to hear what I was about to say.

I cleared my throat and used my commander voice so everyone could hear me, "we have a new mission, to earth....." I paused trying to get ahold of my emotions. "A new threat has formed, that is Gaea and some titans, specifically Kronos." I shuddered every time I said or heard that name, no lie. Once I stopped my trembling I continued. "We are leaving at noon tomorrow, we must wear our cloaks that were provided by Chaos; pack and be ready to go by then." I turned and left the room heading back to my room before I lost it. I was actually really scared of what will happen when I see Kronos.

Luke(aka Avenger)

While Percy/Storm was announcing our mission it seemed like he was having trouble with the news, so after I packed I went to his room to check up on him. Percy and I became instant friends once the whole 'hosting Kronos' thing was in the past, he gave me a second chance. Percy is now called Storm and he has told us about his past and I feel bad for him. Like, how could someone do that to him when his fatal flaw is personal loyalty!! I makes no sense!! Anyway, everyone in the army are like brothers and sisters and we strongly care for each other, if someone hurt one of us, they hurt all of us. And thinking about this mission, I now know why he seemed out of it while telling us, he is going to see Annabeth and she won't know that it is him. That has go to hurt. Also one of the enemies we are going to fight in this war is Kronos. Percy was tortured by him for a year so this probably brings back bad memories.

Percy is like my younger brother, even though he is the second most powerful being in the universe; if anything happens to him, I don't know what I would do. When I came to Percy's room I knocked. No one answered, I tried the knob and it was unlocked so I walked in. Percy was sitting in the middle do the floor with his dead between his knees and hands on his head. He looked like he didn't want to talk so I just sat down next to him to comfort my younger bro. I felt horrible for him, he was tortured for a year, no ones know how that feels but him.

We were just sitting there for about three hours before he looked at me. He looked awful, his eyes where blood shoot from the crying that took place and sense I was thinking about his year of being tour tortured, the scar on his face looked worse. I could tell he was trembling a little too. I offered a hug and he gave me a small smile and accepted. He was trembling and he seemed cold to the touch, that's odd.

When we pulled apart I finally asked a question,

"Are you okay lil' bro?" He looked down at the ground and took a deep breath, then answered in a soft voice.

"Not really, the only memories that I truly remember on earth are of Annabeth, Thalia, Nico, and the torturing. I have flash backs that happen once a day of when Kronos tortured me and it still hurts sometimes. Every time I start to think about it I get cold because it was cold where ever I was. When it does happen I try to think of Annabeth and the friends I have left, but most of the time the bad out ways the good."

That explains a lot actually, like when we are in the middle of training and he stops abruptly and has a panicked look on his face like he is remembering something, and when he randomly winces like he is in pain, and like when he is in a depressed mood. And when he feels cold I now know that he was having a flash back. I could go on forever on things that are wrong with Percy but it's not the time to make jokes, he really needs some encouragement and my help to get through the pain from his past.

Since we were sitting next to each other on the floor I put my arm around him to comfort him; I am taller than him also, so he leaned his head on my shoulder and whispered "thanks Luke, we might not be blood related I still think of you as my older bro."