Helpless

Percy

I woke hearing a blood shilling scream, but what I didn't know is that it was mine. There is very little light and what I could make out was that I was chained to a column, my feet in a puddle of water, and a figure in the back of the room laughing. He was turning a switch on and off causing electricity to run through the water and through the column, which also meant me. I let out a scream, but it didn't help the pain. He turned the switch again and the pain stopped, I slumped down and would have gone to the floor if the chains weren't holding me. The unknown figure walked forward and grabbed something small and curved off the table, "Perseus Jackson, never thought I would have the chance to take revenge on you but I guess I was wrong." "Who are you." Is all I could manage. "You mean you don't remember who I am? Well maybe this will help you remember." He cut my shirt off with a knife, then grabbed that little curved thing, only then did I realize that it was a cutting utensil. He pushed it slowly against my chest causing me to scream as the pain washed over. He wrote his name on my chest causing so much blood to flow out of me, my vision was getting blurry, with the last of my strength I forced myself to look down at the name. Kronos. Then I blacked out.

When I woke again, I couldn't move, I was strapped to a metal table. When I looked down at my body I was horrified. There was dry blood all over the table and floor, there was another table next to me that had all sorts of different weapons. Each one was covered in dried blood and I had a feeling I knew who's blood it was, mine. I couldn't believe I was still alive after all this. My thoughts were interrupted by Kronos walking in. "We'll look who finally woke up!" He was smiling his head off, I struggled against the restraints again but it was no use, I was stuck there with no way out. What he pulled out of his pocket surprised me the most, ambrosia. He shoved it down my throat, 'so this is how he is keeping me alive.' "Yes, this is part of how you are still alive, but the other reason is because I made you immortal so could torture you forever." He just read my thoughts! Then he started cutting away, forming scars that would last forever and retracing the old ones.

Eventually I would blackout by all the blood lose and pain. This is how the next year went by. But everything changed one day.

Kronos was in the middle of a torture session with me, retracing old scars and forming new ones. One of his favorite scar to retrace was the one on my face. It started just above my left eye going down my face and ended on my right cheek. And yes it went over my eye. Since I have been tortured for a year now I was skinny and almost lifeless, but I never died because Kronos would stop just before killing me and I would heal. I gave up on being rescued after the first two months. And at this point I last all hope. Kronos would come and look me in the eyes and ask 'why so broken Percy?' I never knew what he meant by that, like how could he know I was broken on the inside, even though I really was.

Anyway he was in the middle of creating a new scar, which is after he retraced all the old ones, I had lost a lot of blood already and he kept going deeper and deeper, I couldn't stand it anymore. I let out a blood shilling scream as he kept going deeper, he just smiled. All of a sudden there was a bright flash and and a loud thud. I opened my eyes to Kronos on the ground and a different figure in the room. We walks up to me slowly and cautiously, he unhooks the restraints and says in the most soothing and calming voice possible, "It is okay child, I am here to help." He give me a weak smile to encourage me and then picks me up like a father would to his son. I winced as pain pulsed through me as he did, he apologized quickly and said I will be better soon. I felt safe in his arms; he has the kindest eyes, they were a multicolor with power showing through them. His facial features showed wisdom and love. My vision started getting blurry as I looked up at him and he smiled. He started walking and went through a black portal, then I lost consciousness.