Something went wrong

Percy (aka Storm)

Luke/Avenger and I were in the middle of playing a video game in the Chaos cabin when the conch horn sounded three times. We flashed to the camp hill to see what we where up against. 'This will be easy.' I thought to myself. There are only 5,000 monsters. Each of us can take 1,000. My team already had the army here in formation. I told the army not to let the campers fight, I didn't want anyone getting hurt when I knew we can take them.

Once the battle began each one of commanders where fighting like it was no big deal, and it wasn't. We usually train with 3,000 for each of us and this is only 1,000. I still don't know who the leader of this invasion was so I hurried up and finished the rest of my 1,000 using some of my powers over the earth and water. I have super speed so when I'm fighting it looks like I'm not here. Pretty cool, I also have powers over the elements but mainly water being the primordial of the sea.

When I looked up to find the leader I froze. It was Kronos, why did it have to be Kronos. I tried to push past it but all the memories where flooding back to me once I saw him. I was frozen in fear and all I wanted to do was hide.

None of my team members noticed yet which os good, I can't look like a weakling in front of my team and army! I tried to get past the memories and I was succeeding, what seemed like forever but was really only seconds, I charged Kronos when he wasn't paying attention.

"Wha......" Was all he could say before I hacked and slashed at him. He blocked and stepped back with quick reflexes. 'He's faster than he looks.' I thought to myself as I got into rhythm of fighting. Slash. Jab. Block. Roll. Slash. Step forward. Block.

"So you are the mighty Commander of The Chaos Army?" Kronos said with amusement in his voice while dogging my attacks.

"Yeah, why do you care?" I spat back at him.

"You remind me of someone, that's all." I said with a smile on his face.

I started freaking out a bit by the fact that he might be able to recognize me. But that was my mistake, he lunged when I paused for a half second. I managed to recover enough to black half of the attack but it wasn't enough. His sword went to the my left and cut my side. See, usually it isn't a big deal when I get a little cut being a primordial and all, but I saw some type of clear liquid on his blade. So when it cut me it hurt like Hades knows what. I felt the poison already taking affect. I had to finish this quick!

"You will regret that!" I said through gritted teeth. He just smiled wide and got into his fighting stance.

I decided to use my powers so I could end this, first I made the earth form over he feet and up his legs to his thy. That stopped him from going anywhere and moving. He looked a little shocked by this. Then I made his blood freeze using my water powers, since blood is mostly made of water. When he realized he couldn't move anymore he looked at me with fear in his eyes. He somehow managed to say something that scared me a lot.

"I know who you really are Commander and you cannot get ride of me so easily!" He whispered through frozen lips.

I used my sword Hurricane to finish him off by stabbing him through the heart. After he dissolved into gold dust, only then did I realize that I was trembling like craze, my side felt like it was on fire, and that I couldn't stand anymore. My knees buckled and I slumped to the ground leaning on my sword. I looked down at my wound and didn't believe what I saw, I was bleeding black blood. I heard Luke screaming my name and I could see him running to my aid but my vision was getting blurry. I was shivering with the memories of Kronos floating back to me at once. 'Why does it have to hurt so much!!! Why do the memories have to keep coming back!!' I screamed to myself.