Greetings

Percy (aka Storm)

I cannot be thankful enough for Luke. We shave been really close friends since dad brought him back, actually he really has become my older brother. I hate showing how weak I really am, but Luke is always there for me and I feel comfortable around him more then anyone else. Anyway he helped me through last nights problems and today is a new day! Like I am so excited, I am going to see Annabeth after 20 years, and Thalia and Nico! I cannot wait to see how they changed. I really hope they haven't changed much.

By he way my team and army were acting I could tell they where excited too. "Everybody ready to go go?" I said in my commander voice as I walk toward the front with the four commanders beside me.

"Yes sir!" They answered back in unison. "Are you ready?" Luke asked me quickly so only I could hear it. I nodded giving him a smile and a thumbs up, then created a portal big enough for the army to fit through. Perks of being the son of Chaos. Luke/Avenger was to my right and Zoe to my left with Bianca and Selena behind us like a triangle.

As we stepped through we came to camp half-blood hill. I told the army to stay here and then me and my team teleported to the big house. When we flashed in dad had just finished telling them about the threat and about us. I was searching the faces closely trying to find the only three at this camp that I care about. I didn't see them, all I saw were those stupid gods and the whole camp that betrayed me. I really don't like them now.

"Storm calm down and introduce yourself." Chaos stated firmly warning me with his voice 'to stay calm or they will fin gout who you are.'

So in my most authoritative voice I told them who I was. "I am Storm, second most powerful being in the universe after Chaos, heir to the throne, primordial god of the sea, forgotten heroes, betrayal, and loyalty; commander of the Chaos Army."

With that they all looked at me with their mouths open and shocked expressions. I almost started to laugh but I had to continue. "This is my team, and they shall introduce themselves." I said as I gestured to my team.

Avenger/Luke stepped forward. "Yeah sorry, I am Avenger, third most powerful being in the universe, primordial god of trust and heroes, commander of Group 1." Then he stepped back in line.

Then Starlight/Zoe. "I am Starlight, fourth most powerful being in the universe, primordial god of inner-strength and stamina, commander of Group 2."

Next was Hope/Bianca. "I am Hope, fifth most powerful being in the universe, primordial god of nightmares and shadows, commander of Group 3."

And last but not least Dove/Selena. "I am Dove, sixth most powerful being in the universe, primordial god of peace and true-beauty, commander of Group 4."

I proceeded, "This is my team and we do not play around when it comes to war, none of you are allowed in the Chaos cabin that I just made. If you are not welcomed in then there will be a punishment. Bye." And with that we flashed out back to the camp hill where the army was waiting.

"Okay are cabin is beside Zeus's. You are free to do whatever you choose until tomorrow, then we start to train. You are dismissed." I told the army. I turned to my friends, "What do you want to do?"

"We'll Hope, Dove, and I are going to go climb the rock wall see you two at dinner." Starlight said as they started walking off. "We'll what do you want to?" Avenger asked me.

"I don't know, did you see the three in there?" We refer to Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico as 'the three' so no one will know what we are talking about.

"No, I wonder where they are." He stated plainly. We started walking toward our cabin when we where stopped by the one we were looking for.

"Hey Commander Storm do you mind if we ask you a few questions?" Of course it had tone Annabeth asking the question. I smiled under the hood if out cloaks.

"Yes you may," since I have to act like I don't know who they are I must ask. "But may I first ask you name demigod?" I asked.

"Oh yes, sorry, I'm Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena."Pointing to here right she proceeded. "This is Thalia Grace daughter of Zeus, and" then she pointed to Nico. "this is Nico son do Hades."

"Nice to meet you. You said you wanted to ask me a question?" I asked with amusement.

"Yes, have you ever met a guy named Percy Jackson?" She asked with extreme sadness in her tone.

'Why! Why do I have to get the hardest question!!? How am I suppose to answer this? I turned to Luke as an act that says 'please help me!!' And luckily he saw and answered for me.

"No we haven't seen this Percy Jackson,why do you ask?" Luke acted so calm when he answered, like how. I am freaking out. All I want to do is hug them right now.

"We'll since you have been all over the galaxies we thought you might have seen him. He was kidnapped by some monsters 20 years ago and us three have been looking but still can't find him." She was on the verge of tears, all I wanted to do was go up to her and comfort her. I guess Luke could tell because he put a hand on my shoulder.

All of a sudden there was a flash and the gods appeared. "Who are you really!!?" Zeus thundered. I really didn't want to deal with this right now so I told Annabeth, "Don't give up hope, talk with y'all later on." Then I grabbed Luke's arm and teleported us to the Chaos cabin.

Annabeth

When I asked Commander Storm the question about Percy he sorta froze up like he didn't want to answer, I wanted to ask what was wrong but the Avenger answered. When he said they haven't seen him I wanted to cry. 'Where could my sea weed brain be!' I told them what happened and the Storm looked a little troubled but I pushed that thought out of my head. Before I could ask another question the gods flashed in demanding who the the two commanders really were. That made no sense, the gods made allies with these people and now they are threatening them!

Storm said something before he teleported away. 'Why would he say that, I guess they do care about being allies.' 'Don't give up hope' those where his exact words and they keep going through my head.

Thalia and Nico went to the swords arena to train. I was sitting do the beach thinking about Percy when the conch horn sounded three times. That means there was an attack on camp.

When I reached the camp hill the Chaos Army was already there in formation. I looked to the front and saw each commander in front of their group, then I saw Storm in the front and center giving orders. He reminds me so much of Percy and I don't even know why! He walked forward just a little and it looked like he was watching something closely. Then he raised his hand and after a second he clinched his fist. The archers in the army then shot a wave of arrows at the monsters.

The campers where behind the Chaos Army and they wouldn't let us joint he fight. I was about to ask why when I looked up again and saw that Hope, Dove, Starlight and Avenger where going through the monsters like it was nothing at all. There where about 5,000 and there where only five people fighting them! What amazed me the most was Commander Storm, he was going straight for the leader.

'Not him again!' I complained to myself as I saw who it was, Kronos.