Chapter One

Neecey POV

Six years. It's been six years y'all. And a bitch did keep ha promise. And today Tommy would see that. I got dressed and so did the kids. They grown asses been getting on my nerves but I love them. Drea done moved out into her own apartment and Rashad is the oldest now. And suprisingly he ain't in too much trouble these days besides talking back and shit. But trust, I get his ass together real quick.

"Y'all ready?!". I yelled walking downstairs.

"Yep erbody dressed and what not". Rashad stood up.

"Ok les go". I grabbed my phone and keys.

"Can I drive?". Rashad smirked.

"Hell no! I wanna keep my life!". I locked the house up.

We got in the car.

Cisco and Marcus been helpful through this too. They was really good friends of mine now. These days I could use more friends.

We drove listening to music, then we finally arrived.

"Y'all ready?". I asked the kids.

"Nah, the question is, is you ready?". Rashad looked to me.

"I been ready for six years". I said.

Cisco and Marcus was already here. They was at the entrance waiting.

We got out the car and walked towards Cisco and Marcus.

"Hey Neecey. Today the big day, how you feel?". Cisco pulled me into a hug.

"I feel like I'm getting my life back". I smiled.

"Ayy that's what's up". Marcus hugged me from the side.

We waited about ten minutes and then the doors opened causing my heart to drop in my stomach.

Tommy, with a full beard and hair grown out came out.

He seen me and he just broke down.

I walked over to him and he grabbed me by my ass pulling me into a hug.

"Baby girl you'on know how much I missed chu". He said burying his face in my neck.

"Nah, you'on know how much I missed chu". I cried.

We just stood there and then he pulled away and kissed me.

"Damn I missed those lips". He kissed me again.

I just blushed cause y'all know how Tommy makes me feel.

He went over to Cisco and Marcus while holding my hand and hugged them.

"Good to see you out man. We all missed you". Marcus clapped him up.

"Man y'all don't know how it feel to be out. Shit I can't say a nigga hungry cause baby girl ass dropped heavy bags on a nigga books". He said kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, you might as well go head and cuff ha right now, there go the courthouse so just turn yall ass round". Cisco pointed to the courthouse causing erbody to laugh.

Tommy was reuniting and catching up with the kids.

"Damn Rashad you done growed up on a nigga". Tommy pulled him into a hug.

Rashad couldn't say much cause he was crying.

"Ay man don't cry, I'm here now". Tommy just held him and it made my heart melt.

We all got in the car and went home.

"Damn it's good to be back". Tommy said driving home.

I just chuckled.

We pulled up to the house and we all got out.

I had cooked all of Tommy's favorites.

Barbeque backed chicken, macaroni and cheese,collard greens, yams, and peach cobbler.

"Damn you went all out fa me". He smiled as I handed him a plate.

The kids went to their rooms and Tommy sat at the dining room and started eating.

"Come eat with me". He called me over as I watched him from the kitchen.

I walked over to him and sat in the chair next to him.

He pulled my chair right next to his.

"I know we ain't talk or nothing in a couple months seeing as you couldn't come see me, but I love you and that ain't change over six years. I wanna marry you and I wanna have a kid or two. But I can't do that if you don't bring the woman I love back. I don't want y'all tiptoeing round me. I'm the same Tommy I was when I got locked up and that ain't changing". He spoke.

I low-key ain't know what to say.

"I'm giving up the game". He blurted.

"Good. Who's gonna take your place?". I questioned.

"I'on know. I would say Marcus or Cisco but Marcus not a shooter and Cisco bout to get married and I'on want Mani coming after me". He chuckled.

"Welp I'm just glad your home". I kissed his jaw.

"I bet I'm more glad than you". He smirked.

"And why is that?". I could feel where this conversation was going.

"I can show you better than I can tell you". He whispered in my ear.

"Well come on and show me den". I whispered back.

He stood up and picked my tiny ass up like I was paper.

"Nigga what the hell?". I was low-key liking this tho.

"Ay in there you got two options workout or watch TV. And the tv only got two channels so you already know what I was doing". He chuckled.

We got to our room and he laid me on the bed.

"I'on think you know how much I missed you". He kissed my neck.

"I'on think you know how much I missed you". I smirked.

We got down to business and let me just say it was like my first time all over again.