“Harry?!” I yelled over the crowd 

He smirked down at me. It was kinda hot I have to admit, but if it were a different boy. We started running towards Harry’s overly expensive car. He opened the door for me and I had no choice but to get in. Putting my bags in the back seat then buckling my seatbelt was all I could really do now. Closing the door behind me harry slipped into the drivers seat. We sped off to what I was guessing, harry and louis apartment. It was an extremely awkward car ride I must say. 

“How long is the drive back to where ever we are going?” I asked frowning in annoyance.

“Like, ten minutes? What’s the rush?” He asked

“Nothing” I mumbled. 

How did harry even find me? What a stalker! I decided I must know.

“Erm, how did you find me?” I ask slightly blushing.

Without a word he unlocked his phone with one hand still on the wheel. He then passed it to me and I willing read what was shown on the screen. Woops.

“That was meant for Brittany” I said, slightly embarrassed. 

“I figured” He chuckled 

“Why did you come? You hate me” I replied, fiddling with a piece of sting I found on my shorts. 

“I don’t hate you Chloe, you hate me im pretty sure. I wasn’t just going to leave you there to be mauled by screaming fans. Im a bit nicer then that” he giggled. I noticed his face was turning into a slight pale pink. Is he blushing?

“I don’t hate you” I whispered loud enough for him to hear me. 

I wasn’t lying, I don’t hate him . I just find him really annoying. We pulled up at the apartment and it was HUGE. Why was it so big! It was only the two of them right? 

“Hi everyone” harry yelled shutting the door behind us. As we walked I dumped my stuff near the front door and continued to follow Harry to im guessing the living room. To our surprise there where at least 6 suit cases on the floor next an empty room and one of them was mine?!.

On the lounge wasn’t just the boys but sitting there was Brittany and our manager and director Antonio and SIMON COWELL? What is going on?!

“Where have you both been!” brittany yelled pulling me into a hug. I smiled weekly and looked at Harry to explain.

“She was meant to text you but it sent to me. Fans spotted chloe at the shops and then hundreds of paps and fans turned up. I just picked her up and brought her here is all” he said dumping himself on the couch. Well couldn’t had said it better myself?

“yeah, thanks again” I smiled sheepishly.

All eyebrows raised and eyes where on us. 

“When did you two become such good friends?” Zayn asked. Well this is awkward...

“Um” I started

“Anyway, we all have to tell you something and it makes it all the better that you are both here together” Simon started. I gave harry a “Whats going on” look and he shrugged.

“Brittany and you are going to move in with the boys until the movie is finished. We all think it would be a great bonding exercise and a good way for you all to get to know each other.”

What.The.Hell. 

___________________________

YAY, the next chapter is up! 

We are both trying to get a photo up of what the two girls look like! 

Enjoy this chapter! 

Oh and there will be some flirting and stuff in the next few chapter..wooooohhh. 

Byee xx