31- Sadie vs. Giorgia

Start from the beginning

The heat of the moment, they stripped each other's clothes off, he picked her up, and carried her over to their bed, and gently laid on top of her, not wanting to hurt the babies.

She rolled him over, wanting to take control. With how he had just told her twice about how much he loved her, and the way he was looking at her, had her throbbing at the core and wet as could be. Skipping the foreplay, she wrapped her hand around his hardened cock and placed it at her opening, and sliding it in her as she pressed her body down onto his.

He let out a loud groan, after feeling how warm and wet she was, and the way she was working his baby maker. His hands rested on her hips, while she moved up and down on his cock. She loudly moaned out his name each time she took him all in, and while swirling her hips around his cock. He closed his eyes, wanting to enjoy every moment of the way she was pleasuring him, as well as herself.

He was enjoying it way too much, and didn't want to release before her. He quickly sat up, pulled her to him and looked into her eyes with his sexy bedroom eyes, that had her melting, and her heart beating faster for him.

She pressed her lips to his and kissed him gently, while slowly moving her hips. The warmer her body was feeling on the inside, she kissed him with more urgency, and more demandingly. He laid her down and took control, thrusting in her slowly and pausing deeply inside her, to look at her. Wanting to look her deep in the eyes and to admire how beautiful she really is.

"Antonio, quit pausing and make love to me." she begged, wrapping her legs around him tighter. He smiled and started to thrust harder, and deeper causing her moans to become louder, and begging for more.

Her orgasm was intense, and her body shook wildly, causing him to release after feeling how tight her pussy tensed up around him, and the feeling of her warm juices flowing all over his cock. She then started screaming out his name while they released together.

He rolled onto his back, and placed his hand on his chest, trying to catch his breath. She snuggled up to him, and whispered in his ear. "I hope nobody heard us; I think we were pretty loud this time." she giggled.

He wrapped his arm around her, kissing her forehead. "If anyone heard us, I don't really care. Now if the girls heard us, then we're in trouble." he chuckled.

******

The next day while Antonio was at work, Giovanni took the girls out for ice cream and for a fun day over at the water park. Sadie figured this was the perfect time to have a heart to heart conversation with Giorgia. She grabbed a couple bottles of her favorite wine, and walked over to the guest house.

Giorgia opened the door, after Sadie knocked. Looking surprised to see Sadie at the door, and even more surprised that she knocked. "What brings you here on this fine afternoon?"

"We need to talk, I brought you some wine too." Sadie says smiling, flashing the wine at her. Giorgia opened the door wider for her to walk in.

Giorgia grabbed a glass, and sat down at the table. "I'd love to have some." Sadie opened the wine, and poured her a glass, setting it down on the table, and sliding it over to her.

Sadie could tell Giorgia was becoming nervous, as she kept slamming her glass of wine and pouring herself more. Sadie was sitting at the table, watching her guzzle the wine, waiting for her to say something.

"Are you ready to talk yet? Because I'm not leaving here until we do." Sadie says harshly.

Giorgia crossed her legs and crossed her arms, and leaned back in her chair.

"I want to know what your problem is with me?" Sadie questioned, giving her a serious look.

"My problem? I don't have a problem." she said, nonchalantly.