I handed the mic to Jason. "I'm going to keep this short cause i'm guessing everyone is probably hungry, I know I am." the guests chuckled. "Like Sydney said thank you all for being here."

Jason turned the mic off and we both sat down. Waiters brought out the food and everyone started eating. Jason and I finished a little faster than everyone else so that we could greet all our guests. Our guests consisted of Jason's family, friends from the gang, some of Jason's high school friends, some of my high school friends and some of my college friends. We stopped at each table for a couple of minutes each before we went back to the table.

Amelia grabbed the mic and stood up. "Hey everyone. For those of you who don't know me, i'm Amelia Gray the maid of honor. First, i'd like to thank you all for being here for my best friend's special day. I met Sydney when I was 17 and she was 15. We met under unusual circumstances, but I wouldn't change it. From the moment I saw Sydney I knew she was going to be important to me. Sydney helped me through a lot of things and I believe I helped her through some things as well. When I first found out she was with Jason I was truly shocked. I thought she was finally over her bad boy phase." I giggled. Jason put his arm around my waist leaning over and kissing my cheek. "It took some time for me to realize that Jason truly loved her and that she truly loved Jason. It was amazing seeing them together because even if you didn't know them you could see the love they had for each other in their eyes. Nothing has made me happier than seeing my best friend so happy and in love. Sydney I wish only the best for you and Jason. I love you so much, sweetie."

I grabbed her hand and squeezed her hand. "I love you too Meels," I whispered.

She smiled. "And now ladies and gentleman you are going to hear from the best man."

Amelia threw the mic to Sean and he caught it easily. Amelia sat down as Sean stood up. "Hello everyone, i'm Sean Turner, and obviously the best man. Jason was the best man at my wedding so I was pretty much expecting this position. I have known Jason since we were kids. We met when I stole his DS in elementary school and he punched me in the face, naturally, we became best friends after that." everyone chuckled at that. "Most people know Jason as a cold-hearted son of a bi-"

I leaned over Jason and hit Sean in the arm. "Children present," I whispered.

Sean chuckled. "Sorry, Syd. a son of a beautiful lady. But I always knew Jason as my best friend and the guy who always stood up for me no matter what. Jason was there for me when my girl got pregnant in high school. Instead of letting me wimp out he made sure I stayed with her and he helped me through raising my kid. What i'm trying to say is Jason has been there for me my whole life and I'll be there for him."

Jason nodded and they fist bumped. "Thanks, man," he whispered.

"I have only known Sydney for a short time but in that short time, I believe we have become good friends. The thing about Sydney is that the moment I met her I knew Jason was going to have trouble controlling her." Jason and I chuckled. Jason leaned over and kissed the side of my head. I gave his hand a squeeze before he brought my hand up to his lips. "Sydney never backed down from an argument with Jason and to most of our surprise, she would always win. What i'm trying to say is Sydney has made Jason a better and happier person. Jason has made Sydney a happier person. I'm excited to see the two of them go through life together. Jason Sydney I hope wherever life takes you guys you will find happiness and joy."

Jason and I didn't want a lot of speeches so we kept it to just Amelia and Sean. Amelia announced the family dances were starting. Jason stood up and took his mother to the dance floor. I stood up and walked over to a small table to the left of ours. The wooden table was covered in a black tablecloth with gold designs on it. On top of it were pictures inside black and gold picture frames. The pictures were of my parents and brother. There were family photos of the four of us, pictures of just me and my mom or dad, and a picture of me and Connor. I kneeled down in front of the pictures. I touched the pictures gently. "ti amerò per sempre. (I'll love you forever)"