Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 8*

Hey everyone! Chapter 8 ... wow. I think this story will only have 25/30 parts, depending on how I feel the story's going. If a lot of people like it, then 30 chapters it shall have. if not a lot of people like it, it'll have 25 parts.

1. Do you guys have any questions for me? I'll do a Q&A video to answer them. (On keek. My username: osnapitzsophie) Comment your questions!

2. What do you guys think of me doing a Hunger Games fan-fic ? :)

Goal:

~15 votes

~15 comments

---

 // One month later //

•Nevaeh•

Justin was going to Asia and Europe next, but he wanted me to go back to L.A, just so that I could go to an actual school and make some friends. I’d be living with Miley, which is gonna be really cool, because Justin and Taylor told me that Miley’s really excited to meet me. I guess they told her something about me that made her so excited.

Nevaehb: HELLO TWITTER. Just got back to L.A … but I’m missing the tour already. @justinbieber Miley called me a minute ago and said that she’ll be picking me up in a couple. See you next month!

I sighed and put my phone in my hoodie pocket. I quickly tightened my ponytail, and then quickly scanned the crowd, spotting Miley near the door. I took a deep breath and rolled my suitcases behind me, thinking about how amazing my life has become. It’s absolutely insane how I went from having nothing, to hanging out with people like Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift and Usher. Crazy, but I’m enjoying it.

“Hi Miley, I’m Nevaeh. Justin’s daughter,” I smile and Miley shakes my hand, pulling me into a tight hug after.

“Hi Nevaeh. Are you excited? You get to spend a month with me … how many girls your age get to say that?” We both laugh and Miley takes one of my suitcases, rolling it behind her as we walk side by side to her really, really cool car. “So, you’re gonna meet up with your dad and everyone in London next month right?” asks Miley and I nod my head.

“Yeah. I’ve never been there, so it’s gonna be really awesome!” I smile and Miley nods her head, before the two of us started singing along to the songs on the radio.

***

“Are you excited for school tomorrow?” Miley asks, while we stand in the check-out line at Wal-Mart to buy my school supplies. People were talking pictures and I was sort of getting used to it, it’s just that the flashes hurt my eyes, even when I don’t look directly at them.

“Yeah. But I’m kind of nervous as well. What if everyone hates me because Justin Bieber is my dad or what if they use me so that they can become famous?” I ask and Miley hugs me before placing the basket on the little conveyor belt at the checkout and we keep on chatting about a few things, like how I shouldn’t brag about the fact that Justin Bieber adopted me, how I shouldn’t show off and how I should be humble and do my best to hide from the paparazzi, but incase they find out where I am, I can answer a couple questions and take a couple happy photos with my friends, as long as they want to.

But this won’t be so bad.

What could go wrong?