Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 7*

Alright, well, I've just been through a bunch of personal crap that I'm not gonna tell you about because y'all will spaz out and stuff. So yeah, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. I'll be posting double chapters of As Long As You Love Me tonight, so I hope you are all excited to read them.

Class is key. Stay classy, Stunners.

---

 •Nevaeh•

There’s a knock on my hotel room door, so I open and smile instantly. “Hey Nev!” Taylor smiles and I give her a hug.

“Hey! What’s up?” I ask, and move out of the way so that she could enter my room. Taylor walked in and sat down on the edge of the hotel bed, getting sucked in to the episode of the Kardashians that I was just watching. “Tayyyyylorrrrrrr,” I said, dragging out the “y” and the “r” in her name. She snapped out of the Kardashian world and giggled.

“Sorry, that’s a really good show. Well, the drama’s good. Anyway, Justin wanted us to hang out, so I’m gonna take you down to Westfield Sydney for the morning and Darling Harbor for the afternoon. Your dad wants to take us out to dinner before his concert tonight,” Taylor says and I nod my head, pulling out a felicity dress from Abercrombie & Fitch, a white Elizabeth street sweater from Gilly Hicks and black Vans. I went into the bathroom and changed, then walked back out and Taylor tied my long and straight hair into a sort of high ponytail. “Ready?” She asked and I nod my head.

“Let’s go!” I said and we linked arms. I grabbed a room key and my phone, sending off a quick tweet, which doubled as a message to my dad.

Nevaehbieber: Off to go shopping with @taylorswift13 ! @justinbieber we’ll be back before the concert!

Taylor and I got into the car that was waiting for us in front of the hotel, but there were also some paparazzi, so we had to get inside pretty fast.

“I think Justin’s doing the interview now … wanna hear what he’s saying? Or shall we just text him a lot and get him annoyed?” She asked and we both burst out into laughter.

“Both!” I smile and we get the driver to turn on the radio, while we both take out our phones and start text Justin like crazy. That’s when our names start appearing in their conversation.

“Justin, who’s texting you right now?” The interviewer asks and we hear Justin laugh.

“My girlfriend and my daughter.”

At the radio station, everyone goes silent, while in our car right now, Taylor and I were laughing like crazy. This was absolutely hilarious to us.

“You have a daughter?” The female interviewer asks, while the male interviewer asks about Justin’s girlfriend. He must’ve shown them a picture of me, because they start talking about how pretty I am and how sweet I look and how smart I must be, but I can tell that they’re both really confused.

“First of all, about my girlfriend, I hope she’s listening right now and doesn’t mind me telling everyone. But,” He pauses and then he probably showed them a picture of him and Taylor. “This is my girlfriend. I’m dating Taylor Swift.” I bet you that every single girl who just heard this interview is dying or is tweeting hate to Taylor.

“So what about your daughter?”

I smiled, Taylor smiles and Justin’s probably smiling. “Well, she was abandoned by her parents after her thirteenth birthday. Someone posted a video of her singing on the streets, which her voice is truly amazing, she’s a natural. Anyway, I saw the video and I had just started dating Taylor at that time as well, so I send it to Taylor and I’m all like, Taylor you’ve got to hear this girl she’s absolutely amazing and a natural and I have to find out where she is. Help me? And Taylor, being the sweetheart that she is, just says, Justin of course I’ll help! Just find out what city and what country she’s in and we’ll just meet up and call every single place that we can.”

“So where did you find her?” The interviewers ask.

“I’m getting to that,” Justin laughs and then takes a deep breath. “Anyway, it was really late and I had two last places to call, and they were both orphanages. So I call up the first one that’s listed and I ask for  a Nevaeh, and I only knew her name from the video, because she had answered someone’s question about her name. So the person I was talking to, gets this other social worker and I ask for Nevaeh again. The really nice social worker tells me that there’s a Nevaeh there and that she’s up for adoption, so I get her to explain the process to me. The next morning, I drove down to the orphanage, signed the papers. The next week, Nevaeh and her social worker, Anna, came to my door step and she became my daughter just like that,” Justin said and I hear pride in his voice. I look over at Taylor and she has this big smile on her face and tears in her eyes … like I did.

“Did, did he really do all that, just to find me? Just to meet me? Just to have me be part of his life?” I ask, feeling the tears of happiness stream down my face. Taylor’s tears were streaming down her face as well, and she hugged me tightly.

“Yeah, he did all that,” She whispers and I just feel so … wonderstruck. Like, out of all the girls at the orphanage, Justin Bieber wanted me. Me, some girl who was totally average and now having a better life because of my eighteen-year-old father, his mom and his nineteen-year-old girlfriend.

This is crazy.