Chapter 9

HARRY'S POV

'YOU PRICK! SHE CAN'T FUCKING SWIM WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!' I yelled at the other boys face

His facial expression suddenly turned to worry as he saw Faye struggling in the water, my heart was racing fast and all I could think of was whether she would survive. This is all my fault. If I wasn't so stubborn as to come back to the hotel she wouldn't be like this, she wouldn't be clinging onto life.

'D-dude I'm sorry' The guy stuttered

'Well that's too fucking late now isn't it?' I growled at him

Quickly I dived into the water and grabbed Faye's body. As I brought her head back up to the water her eyes were closed and she looked lifeless, no it can't be. I prayed as I swam with her back to shore that she'd be okay. The guilt was already eating me up.

'Faye cmon you've got to be okay' I begged to myself

I brought her onto the sand where I started to press her stomach to clean her body of the salty sea water. More and more came out as she choked and her eyes fluttered open.

I waited for her to gain her breath back, even though I wanted to hug the life out of her; not literally.

'Is she okay?' A voice spoke

I turned around to be greeted by the group of boys that I'd should fought with, I really wanted to murder him, but I just foucused on Faye waking up.

After getting the reamaining water out of her body Faye sat up right and completely ignored me. She stood up and walked over to the group of boys.

'Look, I'm sorry I didn't realise you coul-' He was cut off by Faye's fist going into his face

She quickly turned around and ran off, I looked at the boys and shrugged while laughing. I then ran and followed Faye back to the hotel.

'HOLD UP!' I yelled

'Sorry, I just couldn't be bothered with another fight' She laughed

'Are you okay?!' I spoke worriedly

'Yeah, why wouldn't I be?'

'Maybe because you just nearly drownd and you got punched in the face?' I stated sarcastically

'Ohhh, yeah hahaha that was scary and my face does hurt. But all an all I'm fine, are you okay?' She spoke quickly

As she saw the cut on my face she instantly traced her hand around it as she gasped

'Why did you fight them?'

'They were being rude to you' I shrugged

'You can be cute when you want to, but I don't want you getting hurt..especially for me'

'Why not?'

'I'm not worth getting hurt over'

Why did she speak so lowly of herself? I would get hurt for her all over again, she doesn't realise how beautiful she actually is, which makes her even more beautiful..if that's possible. Was I falling for her? Maybe I was..or maybe I already have.

We got back to the hotel which got us some strange looks from the workers there..well it was 2am, it doesn't look very promising when a teenage boy an a teenage girl comes back together at that time does it? We went into our room and got ready for bed.

'Harry you haven't cleaned that cut!' Faye gasped

'So?'

It had to be cleaned? Ha who knew.

'Bathroom now' She demanded

I followed her in and she instructed me to sit, she fiddled with stuff for about 5 minutes before eventually turning around to me.

'It might hurt a little' She warned

'It's okay, I'm tough' I smiled

She shook her head and dabbed a cotton bud on my cut, jesus christ when she said it wouldn't hurt I didn't think it would hurt as much as this!

'Ouch' I tried to mutter but came out as a shriek

'Thought you were tough?' She winked

'I was just erm..joking' I smiled sweetly

She dabbed once again, I bit my lip holding the whine in

'All done' She smiled as she plased the plaster over my cheek

'Urghh look at that golf ball' She sighed referring to her black eye

'You still look pretty, come on let's go bed' I smiled

She smiled back at me, like a proper smile. I hadn't seen that smile before, but it did make me feel happy. She followed me to bed and laughed as she got in while facing me.

'What?' I smirked

'You look like Nelly with that plaster on your cheek' She laughed more

I hadn't saw my reflection but I guess I must of to make her laugh that much. Eventually she fell to sleep while resting her head on my chest. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes.