Chapter 13

'Coming in?' He asked as he paddled about in the water

I shook my head quickly, one thing I couldn't swim, and another is that I don't feel like nearly drowning again.

'Come on, I promise I won't let you go' He spoke without leaving my gaze

He opened his arms and I slowly took one step walking closer to him. I reached him and he scooped me up in bridal style and walked towards the water, he was knee deep now and I was getting kind of nervous.

'Don't worry' He whispered

We were now in the water and floating, I wish I could swim so badly, it would be so fun. 

I made my way onto his back, I love piggy backs even though we were in water, but if it was keeping me from drowning, then I was all for it. 

'OH MY GOD' I yelled as I started to slip off his back

Quickly I climbed onto his front and wrapped my legs around him while gripping tightly on his neck.

'Get. Me. Out' I growled

'Okay okay!' He laughed

We were back onto sand but I didn't feel like walking home, maybe he could carry me..eh I didn't even know how much I weighed.

'You want a piggy back don't you' He groaned

I nodded while smiling like a little girl, he tried to be serious but gave up and smirked himself, that smirk..oh my lord.

I jumped onto his back and we walked home, it was nice and warm so luckily I'd get a tan. I hadn't even  gone one bit brown yet and we'd been here for days.

'Have you had a good day?' Harry asked

'I have, thank you' I muffled into his curly locks

'Good, so have I' He smiled

I placed my head on his shoulder and rest there. I noticed him looking at me in the corner of his eye a few times, an then again..he quickly tilted his neck and pecked me on the forehead causing me to smile like a crazy fool. But I don't know why, I just always smiled around him, it was weird.

As we got closer to the hotel I couldn't help but overhear a man and woman speaking.

'What a cute couple' The woman smiled

I smiled at her and we were at the hotel, Harry placed me down and we got in the elevator. I looked and Harry and noticed he was already looking at me, I looked away quickly however I could still feel his stare which caused me to blush.

'You look cute when you blush' He smirked

'Stop staring at me' I spoke while pushing him

He laughed but grabbed my arms as I pushed him and tugged me closer to him

'It's the end of the date' He winked

'Harry, I don't want our first kiss to be in a elevator' I laughed

The door dinged open and he raised his eye brow whilst smirking

'Then it can be in the hotel room' He smiled while picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder

'Harry!' I giggled

We got into our room and he threw me on the bed, quickly he took his jacket off and dived ontop of me, he kneeled on his elbows so his weight wasn't on me. I smirked at bit my lip, this was it!

'Don't do that' He smirked

'Do what?' 

'Bit your lip, I can't handle it' He laughed

I laughed along with him, we finally stopped and he looked at me for a few seconds, we didn't say anything. Slowly he leaned forward and finally..his lips were on mine. This was definitley worth waiting for because I felt like I was in heaven, if I had knew it would be this good before I would have kissed him when I first saw him again in the taxi.

Our lips moved in sync and we rolled over so I was on top. His arms were resting on the bottom of my back and mine were hugging his neck. His lips tapped onto my lips asking for entrance which I gave, once again we rolled over, we stopped as we both needed to breath but Harry started moving lower kissing my neck.

He was kissing in all the right places which caused me to let out a slight groan, he brought his head back up so he was looking at me, he smirked as he had achieved what he wanted to. He quickly pecked me on the lips once more and flopped down next to me.

'That was worth waiting for' He spoke

'I know' I agree'd