Chapter 5

'Okay kids, me and Anne are going out tonight, you can go out to the beach but only there do you understand?' Mum asked

'Yes Mum'

'Yes' Harry agree'd

'Good, and if you do go to the beach, you go with each other. There's a few weirdo's around here' Mum spoke un easy

We both nodded, I don't think I'd be going out tonight anyway, that bed looked too comfy..Finally Mum left, and me and Harry lay down on the bed. My body sunk which made me smile to myself and close my eyes, at first I didn't want to come here..but now I don't want to leave, well not from this spot anyway.

'I'm gonna get in the shower' Harry spoke while getting up 

'Okay, I'm going to get some of my stuff from Mum's suitcase' 

'Why do girls bring so much' He sighed while shaking his head

'Shut up' I muttered before leaving

I heard the shower door shut so I made it into my Mum's room.

'I'm an idiot' I spoke under my breath

How the heck did I think I'd get into Mum's room without having a god damn key? I didn't think they'd go out that fast anyway..hmm back to sitting in bed again, not that I was that bothered.

After over 10 mintues of staring at the roof I heard the shower turn off, finally Harry had finished his shower and I now had someone to speak too! Until I heard his phone go off, great. 

'Hey man' I heard him speak

I crept closer to the door, I know I shouldn't be listening..but I just couldn't help myself.

'Yeah, I'm on holiday at the minute'

I wonder who it was on the phone..

'My Mum, Faye Peak and her Mum'

'Hahah, yeah Freak Peak' He laughed

Freak Peak? Obviously reffering to me, wow and I'd thought he'd changed. I wasn't even upset, more angry than anything. I had the right mind to barge the door down and punch him square in the face but I wanted to hear what else he had to say.

'Yeah she's still the same old nerd' He laughed once again

'Alright man, speak to you soon'

I heard his phone being placed back on the side, should I go in? No, I'm going to the beach, alone.

After a 5 minute walk I got there, there were loads of people here, mainly couples. I sat near the sea and watched the waves come back and forward. I closed my eyes and listened to everything that was going on around me. However something interupted my thoughts.

'Faye?'

My eyes opened and I turned around, a very confused Harry was stood above me.

'What' I muttered without trying to get angry straight away

'What are you doing here? Your Mum said-'

'I don't care what my Mum said' 

'Woah what's up with you?' He asked

Did he really just say that? I stood up on my feet and brushed the remaining sand off my body before I spoke.

'What's up with me?!' I evnetually snapped

'Yes!' He snapped also

'Hmm I don't know Harry, maybe it was you reffering to me as 'Freak Peak' or 'still the same old nerd girl' 

'Oh..' He spoke stratching his neck

'I thought you'd shut up' I spoke while griting my teeth 

'Let me explain Faye' He begged

'No Harry, I trusted you when you said you'd changed, when you most definitely haven't. You're not the fool here I am, for trusting an idiot like you, and hand on heart and hope to die, it will definitely not happen again' 

I waited for him to say something, but what was there to say? I walked past him leaving him to think about everything.

I headed back to the hotel, when I remembered that me and Harry would have to share a room, and even a bed. Why couldn't this holiday be over already?! It was plain torture, especially having to share stuff with him. Thankfully my Mum wasn't back yet, but I wonder where Harry was. I mean I did get an advantage start and considering I do walk pretty fast he should be here in about 10 minutes. Hopefully.