"Hey Jimin, didn't see you there..." Taehyung says lamely. I roll my eyes at him dumb response and wait for Jimin to speak, he clearly saw everything.

"I cant believe I was right," Jimin shakes his head. "I'm never right." I almost feel bad for him when he says that but stop myself from caring when I remember he now knows our secret.

"Jimin," I say carefully. "Don't tell anybody." I hope I wont have to bribe him and he'll just be nice.

"Ooo is this like a secret? Like star crossed lovers? Romeo and Juliet?" Jimin rushes into the room excitedly, pulling up a stool and sitting in front of us. Taehyung and I share a confused look but say nothing.

"Oh come on!" Jimin exclaims, reaching his hand out to help me up. I jump up onto my feet and brush myself off, crossing my arms over my chest defensively as I listen to Jimin. "Don't you two see it? The smart and sweet hacker guy and the badass mafia princess! It's like a movie! Two people from different worlds find love amongst the crazy circumstances."

"Jimin you've been watching too many k dramas," I shake my head at him.

"I don't think you want to be insulting me when I told your relationship in my hands," Jimin smirks evilly at me. I huff and lower my defensive stance.

"Please," I sigh. "Just, don't tell anyone yet."

"For your sake or Taehyung's?"

I furrow my brow, confused as to why Jimin would ask such a question. I was upset when Taehyung told me to hide our relationship, and now Jimin was accusing me of being the one who wanted to hide it. It made me angry. I was about to open my mouth to give Jimin and piece of my mind but Taehyung spoke first.

"I was the one who wanted to keep it a secret," Taehyung narrows his eyes at Jimin. "I don't want to be a dead man."

"Understandable, Namjoon would kill you," Jimin muses. "Alright, your secret is safe with me." Taehyung and I sigh a sigh of relief, glad we're not being found out today. Jimin smiles at us both and then opens his mouth to say something but stops, looking behind Taehyung at the computer screen and frowning.

"Is that Yoongi and Jungkook?"

Taehyung and I whip around, looking at what Jimin was looking at. Quickly, Taehyung double clicks the area where the boys are and I gasp.

They were both covered in blood.

"We need to go," Jimin stands up, holding his hand out for me to take. I quickly grab it and he pulls me from the room, leaving Taehyung wide eyed looking at the screen.

"Do you have any medical expertise?" Jimin asks as we run down the hall, he seemed to know where he was going so I just followed him. I sheepishly nodded in answer.

Jimin suddenly pushes me into a room that looks to me an infirmary. There's people rushing all around, people who look like doctors. Jimin rushes past me into a room and I don't follow, not sure if I'm allowed to enter. As Jimin goes in though someone comes out. My jaw drops to the floor when I see him, and I feel my heart do the same.

Jungkook stands in front of me, breathing hard and covered in blood. I feared for the worst. I rushed to him and pulled him into my embrace, rambling my concerns to him.

"Are you hurt? Why is there so much blood? Oh my god what happened? Jungkook are you okay? Please be oka-"

"It's not my blood Ara don't worry, it's okay, it's okay," Jungkook whispers in my ear, holding me close. His words are comforting but also raise more questions. But I feel my heart lift when I know he's not hurt.