yoonmin - bratty

Request from banana_boys

!mature
!safe word

Jimin tried everything. He made Yoongi his favourite dish, he made him a bubbly bath, he dressed him up in his favourite Kumamon pajamas, he read him a bedtime story. He really did try everything in his abilities, but Yoongi was still acting up.

"I don' wanna sleep. 'm not tired." Yoongi whined as he crawled out from the bedsheets and started bouncing around the bedroom.

Jimin closed his eyes, inhaled deeply and held it in a bit before letting out a long exhale.

He was tired. After having a stressfull day at work and having an energy-draining conversation with his mom about the house he is looking for to buy, he only wanted to come back to his apartment and cuddle up against his boyfriend. Turns out odds weren't in his favor.

Not that that he hates Yoongi's little side, he is just exhausted and wants to relax.

"Baby, kitten, please. Daddy is tired. Don't you wanna sleep with daddy, mh?" Jimin said, his voice small and pleading.

"No, daddy, I told you. 'm not tired. Wanna do somethin'." Yoongi ploped on the floor and started rolling around causing few giggles to escape his mouth.

Jimin huffed as he decided to be a bit rougher. "Kitten, come here, right now."

Yoongi sat up and crossed his arms, his messy fringe falling over his eyes. "No."

"Yoongi, bed, now."

Yoongi got up from the floor and balled his fists by his side. "No! Can't make me! Don't wanna!"

Jimin's nostrils flared as he breathed in sharply, his movements of getting off bed making Yoongi take a step back. "That's it. You are being naughty. Time for punishment and then bed."

Jimin rolled back the sleeves of his white button up shirt as he watched Yoongi's eyes widening in realisation what's to come.

"No, no, 'm sorry, I-I'll be guh-good."

Jimin aproached the little and hauled him over his shoulder like he weighed nothing. Yoongi squeaked and few seconds later he was being thrown on the soft bedsheets.

Yoongi scrambled up and moved against the headboard as far as he could, but Jimin pulled him back by his ankles. "Behave, kitten. You don't want it to get worse."

Jimin leaned down and harshly pulled Yoongi's hands behind his back and tied them up with leggings he found somewhere on the bed. "Do you know why you are being punished, mh?"

Yoongi bit his lip and nodded his head a bit. "Y-Yoongi was buh-bad, didn't listen to d-daddy."

"That's right, kitten. What's the safe word?"

Yoongi gulped and licked his lips. "Strawberry."

Jimin straightened up and unbuckled his belt from his work pants. He pulled it out of the belthoops and Yoongi's breath hitched. "Nuh-no."

"Turn on your tummy."

Yoongi whined, but listened and turned around on his stomach. He knew what's coming. And as much as he enjoyed the thrill, he hated that it came from his misbehaviour.

Jimin kneeled on the bed and lifted Yoongi's hips up so his face was now pressed into the pillows and his bum was up on full display.

Jimin hooked his fingers under the waistbands of both his pajama bottoms and boxers and pulled them down to reveal the pale flesh of Yoongi's bum. Jimin cooed softly and elder's face dusted pink in color.

"No prep, baby. That's a part of your punishment." Yoongi heard Jimin's voice, but it was muffled by the sound of zipper being pulled down. Uh oh.

Jimin placed his firm hands on top of Yoongi's bare soft cheeks and stretched them wide to show light pink ring of muscle just waiting to be wrapped around something.

So, Jimin granted it's wish.

The bedroom was filled with Yoongi's pained scream and Jimin's deep grunt followed by the slap of fine leather against the gentle skin.

Yoongi whined loudly as the sting on his bum traveled to his spine and made him shudder. "One." He whimpered.

Younger started moving and Yoongi felt the stretch. Jimin's cock might not be the biggest, it might not press perfectly against his prostate, but it surely did make him feel the burn as it stretched Yoongi's insides to it's full potential.

Soon, Yoongi's whimpers turned into moans and the pain turned into pleasure.

Jimin was now pounding against the little, his left hand gripping his hyung's thin waist and the other holding the belt tight. He whipped it down. "Ah! T-two!"

Yoongi curled up his fingers into fists and hid his face deeper into the pillows as Jimin's breaths warmed the air in the bedroom.

And the belt hit again. "T-tuh-three!" He winced loudly and bit onto the pillow, his sight blurry from fresh tears.

And again.

"A-ah! S-strawberry!"

The single word made Jimin throw the now disgusting leather onto the wooden floor and pull his cock out of the older's trembling body.

"Hey, kitten, shh. It's okay, you're okay." Jimin slowly pushed Yoongi's hips down and pulled his underwear and pajama bottoms up against his hips. He untied elder's thin hands and ploped onto the bed so he could pull Yoongi's body between his legs and wrap him in a tight hug.

Yoongi sobbed as he dug his face into younger's warm neck and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"I'm so sorry, kitten. Didn't want to go that harsh. 'm sorry." Jimin murmured softly into Yoongi's ear and Yoongi sniffled.

Jimin rubbed soothing circles against Yoongi's clothed back as he waited for him to calm down.

After hiccups stopped and Yoongi's breathing turned normal, Jimin pulled away just enough to see that elder was fast asleep in his arms.

Jimin wiped now almost dried cheeks with his thumb and scooted down to lay against the soft mattress. He pulled Yoongi's thin frame againts his chest and covered them with a soft blanket.

Jimin kissed the top of Yoongi's head and ducked his head into the crook of his neck. "Love you, kitten. The most."

-

Here you go, pup banana_boys ♡♡♡ I hope you like this, it was....intense... ♡