sope - test studying

"Hoseok-ah, come to bed." Yoongi muttered as he was leaned against the wooden doorframe of the lit up dining room. To be honest, Yoongi was in desperate need of sleep due to being awake for more than 20 hours.

"I can't, hyung. I have a big test in two days and I have to study." Hoseok replied as he calculated the numbers from the thin sheet of paper.

Yoongi sighed and walked towards him whilst rubbing his eyes to get rid of tiredness. He took a seat next to Hoseok and looked at his papers. He looked trough few equations and realized he knows how to solve the given problems.

"Hoseok, look." Yoongi put the paper in front of the younger and pointed to the jungle of numbers. "You have to multiply first."

Hoseok looked at the stupid numbers and cocked an eyebrow. "Oh." He took a pen and fixed the equation.

Yoongi smiled. "Now you have the correct answer." Younger looked up and smiled warmly. "Come on, I'll help you with the rest."

-

"If you have 2+i, what do you have to multiply it with?" Yoongi asked as he took a sip from his second cup of black coffee. Hoseok was on his third.

Hoseok pouted and bit the end of his pencil as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Two?"

Sigh escaped older's chapped lips as his head fell down onto the big pile of papers. "No, Hoseok. You multiply it with 2-i to get rid of i." Hoseok pouted again and wrote down what Yoongi said. "And now what do you do?"

Because Hoseok kept being quiet, Yoongi figured he didn't know the answer. Yoongi huffed and wrote down the rest of the problem. When he looked back up, he saw that younger's eyes were filled with unshed tears.

"Hoseok, what's wrong?" Yoongi put down the pen and cupped Hoseok's face with his boney hands.

The tears were now streaming down the red flushed cheeks. "I'm stupid." He sobbed and leaned into the warm hands that were on his cheeks.

Yoongi knew what was going to happen. Hoseok was about to slip in. "Seokie, no~ Hey~" Blue haired male pulled away from the table so the chair scrapped against the wooden floor as he hooked his arms under Hoseok's thighs and pulled him up on his lap.

Hoseok was now a sobbing mess. "H-Hyungie~" He hiccuped. "'m sorry. Seokie stupid."

Hoseok felt strong arms wrap around him and rub the small of his back. "No, baby, no. Seokie is not stupid. Seokie is just tired, he needs to sleep."

Hoseok noded and wiped his tears away. He sniffed in the snot that dribbled down his nose and Yoongi's warm hands moved the black mop of hair of his face. "What about a big nap, huh?"

Hoseok again noded, small smile now gracing his soft lips which resulted in getting a smooch from the other. He giggled and nuzzled his head into the older's neck. "Sleepy."

Yoongi chuckled and picked up the younger, careful not to throw anything from the table. He carried him to the bedroom and layed him down onto the cool sheets. Since Hoseok was already in his comfy clothes, Yoongi didn't bother to undress him so he just layed on the bed next to the little.

He pulled Hoseok to his chest and swung the covers over them. Hoseok smiled and wraped his arms around his boyfriend's thin waist. "Nini, hyungie."

"Nini, Seokie."