sugamon - ran away

Request from Fandom_Fangirl12

!homophobia

It was friday evening and Yoongi could be find inside the small bathroom inside his and his boyfriend's apartment. He just got out of the bathtub while holding onto the wall not to slip and fall. He stepped down onto the fuzzy blue rug and wrapped his petite body in a long pink towel.

He wiped off the small droplets of water off himself and took a comb to run trough his hair. After his hair was neatly styled he put on his Superman boxers and matching pajamas.

Yoongi quickly brushed his teeth and put on a night cream before he ran out of the bathroom to the door he was forbidden to pass trough.

He peered trough the blurry mirror and he could see Namjoon's faint silhouette.

He knocked on the door and waited for younger to open it, but a minute passed and there was barely any movement. Yoongi huffed and knocked once again and after his knocks weren't heard yet again, he decided he would enter regardless of the prohibition.

"Daddy?" He said as he peeked inside of the dim room. No response. "Daddy!"

At that he heard Namjoon sigh as he pulled down his earphones and swiftly turned on the chair. "Yes, bub?"

Yoongi smiled widely at the nickname and cocked his head as he shuffled his feet. "Daddy sleep with Yoonie?"

Namjoon shook his head as he put the earphones back on and turned around to face the laptop where he was working on a song. "Can't, bub. I have to work."

Yoongi pouted deeply and stomped his foot few times on the ground. "But daddy!" No movement. "Hug?"

Namjoon pulled his earphones down again and turned towards Yoongi again. "Yoongi, please, can you just let me fucking do my work? I'm stressed enough, I can't push it back anymore. Can't you just go to sleep alone for once? Jesus." He cursed under breath and turned back to his laptop.

Yoongi's eyes filled with wet tears and he bit hard on his bottom lip to surpress any sobs that might escape his mouth. He swiftly turned around on his heels and run to the front door. He pulled his boots on as the tears cascaded down his pale cheeks and made it's way down to his neck.

He took his purple jacket and ran outside.

-

He was wandering around for a while now, maybe an hour or so when he finally got tired and decided to take a seat on the unoccupied bench in the park

The tears stopped falling down minutes ago. Now his cheeks were dried out from the cold wind that was blowing.

He pulled his jacket tighter around himself and sniffled softly as he played with a pebble on the ground.

His actions were stopped when some stranger's foot kicked the pebble away and he quickly looked up to see a man, maybe few years younger and few inches taller than him. "Are those Spiderman pajamas?" The man said in a gruff voice. Yoongi noded unsurely. The man snorted. "You are a fucking grown up. Not some stupid kid. Here, want a cigarette?"

The man took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and stretched it out towards Yoongi, but he scrunched up his nose and shook his head. "Daddy says smoking bad."

The man scrunched up his face in disgust and pulled back the box of cigarettes. "Daddy? The fuck? Oh, you are a faggot." The man chuckled amusedly. "Fucking disgusting."

Yoongi looked down at his feet and felt his eyes welling up with tears again.

"Hey, look at me, you faggot." Yoongi shook his head. "No?" He pushed Yoongi's shoulder and Yoongi winced. "Look at me."

Yoongi shook his head again and the man grabbed the collar of his pajamas, but those same hands were immediately removed and Yoongi looked up a bit to see Namjoon on top of the cruel man. It looked like Namjoon was beating him up. "Don't you fucking ever lay a single finger on my boyfriend ever again, don't even dare to spare him a glance, you piece of shit." Namjoon grumbled lowly ad he threw a punch to man's jaw.

Yoongi winced at the sight in front of him and pulled his knees to his chest.

After Namjoon threw few more punches at the stranger, he got up and crunched in front of Yoongi's crying form. "Hey, bub." He said softly as Yoongi lunged himself on him and wrapped his arms tightly around Namjoon's neck.

Namjoon heard Yoongi cry into his neck and he gently stroked his soft black hair to calm him down.

"I'm so sorry, bub. I shouldn't have yelled at you when you did nothing wrong, I'm so, so sorry."

Yoongi noded and hid his face deeper into the crook of younger's neck and sniffled. "S'okay."

Namjoon pulled Yoongi closer to him and picked him up so Yoongi can wrap his legs around his waist. He kissed the top of Yoongi's head and bounced him gently.

After few minutes of walking, Yoongi pulled his face away from Namjoon's neck and wiped his cheeks with the back of his hand. He smiled softly and pecked Namjoon's cheek. "Daddy Superman."

Namjoon chuckled and ruffled Yoongi's hair. "Only your superman."

-

Ta-daaaaa. I really hope you like this. It took me long to write this since mosquitos are constanly attacking me. Love you. ♡