yoonmin - sleepy

Sharp sun rays woke Jimin up and he slowly opened his eyes, rubbing them and blinking few times to get rid off tiredness. He glanced at the left side of his and Yoongi's shared bed noticing that the older wasn't next to him.

He sat up slowly and looked around the room. "Daddy?" He rasped out. He listened for any sounds that might come from around the apartment and once he heard the shower running, he slipped on his teddy slippers, took his cat plushie that reminded him of his daddy and paddled to the bathroom.

Once he got to the door, he slowly opened them and peeked in to see that Yoongi was behind the courtain humming the slow melody of some balade. He quietly entered the small room and took his crocodile toothbrush. He poured a decent amount of strawberry toothpaste on top of the brush and wettend it under the tap with luke warm water. Then he proceeded to brush his teeth in circle motions.

"Baby, you awake?" Yoongi peered from the courtain and smiled at his sleepy looking boyfriend. Jimin nodded and sat on the toilet lid still brushing his teeth.

Yoongi cooed and get back under the shower.

-

Yoongi finished his shower then took the light blue towel from the rack and dried his body. He wraped it around his waist and stepped out of the tub carefully not to slip.

When he looked up at his boyfriend, Jimin was still sitting on the toilet lid. But this time he was asleep with his head leaned against the flusher, his toothbrush was hanging from his plump lips while the foam dribbled down his chin onto his spaceship pyjamas.

Yoongi chuckled lightly and carefully took the brush from Jimin's mouth and washed it then put it back to the cup with little fishes and stars on it. He took the clean towel and wiped the foam off Jimin's face and clothes then he gently picked him and Syub - Jimin's cat stuffie - and carried them back to their bedroom.

He placed the small boy on the bed and tucked the plushie under his arm. Yoongi took the light yellow covers and tucked Jimin in. Jimin stirred in his sleep but continued his sleep.

Yoongi smiled. This is what he loved. Yes, he loved when Jimin called him "daddy" during their intimate time, it didn't matter that he was the dominant one in the relationship because in just snap of his fingers, Jimin could have him wrapped around his finger and he would give in into everything.

Because he loves his baby boy.