namjin - woke up in baby space

Request from -vggukkim

It was unusally quiet this morning in NamJin apartment. The coffee pot wasn't brewing up the strong coffee, the cartoons weren't played on the tv, the shower wasn't running. Everything was quiet, peaceful.

Of course, until the small yawn followed by a gurgle came from Seokjin's big pouty lips. He looked over his back and saw his boyfriend of 2 years - Namjoon - sleeping peacefully with his arm wrapped around his waist.

The elder turned around in Namjoon's hold and giggled when he felt Namjoon bringing him closer. He gurgled some incoherent words and tried to sit up but was held back by younger's arm.

"Sleep." The raspy voice said, deep and gruff from sleep.

Jin babbled something and took Namjoon's hand bringing it to his mouth to suck on his fingers.

Namjoon's eyes flew open as he felt the wetness on his fingers, the sight before him shocking him even more. Being the man he is, he immediately thought of some 'adult' scenes. He licked his lips but the big smile on the elder's face made him think otherwise. "Baby?"

Jin gurgled again and sucked more on Namjoon's fingers, a line of drool trailing down his chin.

Namjoon sat up with furrowed eyebrows while taking his fingers out of Jin's mouth also. Jin pouted and he whined cutely while making grabby hands, his doe eyes already brimming up with fresh tears.

"Shit." Namjoon murmured and layed back down bringing the elder to his chest. Jin giggled and took Namjoon's fingers again to suck on.

While Jin was occupied with Namjoon's fingers, younger was already on his phone searching up on some unusual behaviour of littles. Except it wasn't unusual. It was rare, yes, and Namjoon had never been in this situation, but after he read few articlest which showed how to care for people who are in baby space he thought he could manage somehow.

He put his phone away and swatted his now free hand trough the bedtable drawer in a search for Jin's pacifier. The second he found it he pulled his fingers out of Jin's mouth gently and replaced them with soft rubber. Jin squealed again and immediately started sucking on it.

Namjoon smiled lovingly and got up from the bed. He took clean clothes from the wardrobe for himself and put it on, then he took Jin's favorite onesie also and came back to the bed where Jin was rolling around in the sheets.

"Come here, baby." He gently said and pulled Jin to himself by his legs which caused few loud giggles ring trough the bedroom.

Namjoon dressed the elder in his onesie and picked him up on his hip. Not such a easy task to do, but he managed.

Jin babbled around his pacifier and played with Namjoon's hair as the younger poured the milk in the pot to prepare a bottle. After few minutes the milk was ready and be poured it in a bottle which the elder adored.

He checked the temperature and when he was sure it was just right, he sat down on the couch and put Jin on his lap.

He took the pacifier out of his mouth and placed the tip of the bottle on Jin's pouty lips. Jin beamed and took the bottle in both hands before looking up at Namjoon.

Namjoon kissed the top of his head and held him more comfortably so he was now craddling him like a real baby.

He took the tv remote and turned the tv on switching it to some random children programme. Currently Pocoyo was playing and Jin's eyes widened. His gaze was now focused on Pocoyo and Ella as Namjoon rubbed his tummy in soothing circles.

After few minutes the cartoon came to it's end and Jin's eyes were droppy - mainly caused by a bottle. Namjoon noticed Jin's tired look and kissed his cheek, Jin's eyes fluttered shut completely and Namjoon got up with elder in his arms carrying him back to the bedroom.

He placed him gently on the bed and covered him up with fluffy blakets not before placing a towel under his bum in case he would wet the bed. 'He has to buy diappers' he thought.

-

Hi, helloo -vggukkim! Thank you for the wait, I had school 12 hours today and I had to catch up on Jungkook's cover and the new run, SUE ME!! Well, I hope you liked this!! 💙