yoonmin - presents pt.2

Request for pt.2 from jimins_lies

!blowjob

Jimin was now sitting on Yoongi's lap enjoying pancakes Yoongi made. They were both cuddled up on the couch watching cartoons as Yoongi left small kisses on top of the younger's head once in a while.

Jimin giggled as Tom got pranked by Jerry and the sound made Yoongi's lips stretch into a wide smile.

He loved Jimin's laugh. It was one of the most beautiful things younger posessed. He couldn't live not even one day if Jimin didn't laugh.

Jimin put the plate down on the coffee table once he had finished eating and licked his fingers that were covered in syrup.

He turned towards Yoongi with a wide smile and Yoongi chuckled when he saw the mess around little's plump lips. "Is Minnie dirty?"

Oh, yes he is.

"Yup." Yoongi wiped the syrup and chocolate from around his lips and brought his fingers to his mouth to lick it.

"Ew, daddy! What doin!?" Jimin exclaimed. How could daddy lick what has been on Minnie's face? "That dirty!" He took Yoongi's fingers and put them in his mouth sucking immediately.

Shit. Yoongi licked his mouth and bit his lower lip. He couldn't deny it. Jimin was looking like a five course meal in his silk robe, lacy panties, hair messy and marked skin. Plus he was sucking on his fingers while looking so innocent. A whole feast.

He shuffled under the younger and put his hand on Jimin's hip gently massaging it.

"Shit." He murmured and Jimin's eyes widened.

Jimin quickly took Yoongi's fingers out of his mouth and jumped to his feet. "Potty mouth!" He yelled and Yoongi chuckled as he watched the younger point finger at him. "Daddy bad!"

Yoongi raised his eyebrow and smirked."Does daddy deserve a punishment?"

Jimin gasped. "Yesh!" He paused and pouted. "Wait...What punishment?"

Yoongi's smirk grew bigger. "How about I make Minnie feel good?"

Jimin grinned and ran to the bedroom while yelling series of Yes!, Make Minnie feel good! and Minnie happy!.

He came running to the living room with crayons and color books in one hand and stuffed tiger in other hand.

"What is that, baby?"

Jimin smiled and kneeled next to the coffee table. He put all the stuff on the table and sat back on Yoongi's lap. "This is for after making Minnie feel good." Jimin whispered like it was some top secret while his cheeks blared deep red.

Yoongi sealed their lips together and picked the shorter up by his butt only to gently lay him down onto the soft couch.

Jimin smiled in the kiss as he figured what's gonna come - incluiding himself also.

Yoongi slowly tugged aside the silk material enough so he could trail his lips down the younger's neck and to his soft stomach where a galaxy of red and pink stars shone. He kissed over each which made Jimin lick his already swollen lips.

Then Yoongi proceeded to tug away the lace also revealing Jimin's semi-hard dick that was leaking with precum.

Jimin shuddered as he felt his daddy lick his tip and dip his tongue in the slit.

Yoongi brought his hand up and started pumping the younger, using the precum so his hand could slide smoother. The soft tugging earned a long moan coming from Jimin's soft lips.

Yoongi started sucking the tip while squeezing his hand tighter and sped up the pumping making a chant of moans fill up the living room.

"Y-yes-ah, d-da-ah-" Jimin bit of a yell as Yoongi's lips wrapped completely around his dick and started sucking hard.

He bucked his hips up sending his dick deeper into Yoongi's mouth until he could feel the back of Yoongi's throat. Jimin closed his eyes and let a scream fill their ears. "Sh-ah!

Yoongi pumped some more until he could feel Jimin's high aproaching. He picked up his pace and started bobbing his head faster while hallowing his cheeks.

"Mm-yes." A drunk smile spreaded onto Jimin's face as he came in Yoongi's mouth, his chest rising up and down fast as sweat glinted on his pale skin.

Yoongi swallowed everything and pulled away. He pulled Jimin's panties up and fixed the robe around him. He leaned up to see Jimin's lips parted and eyes shut.

Yoongi connected their lips into a kiss. It was short and sweet.

Just like Jimin.

-

Hope you liked it, sweets! 💙 Thank you for reading this shitty book, lmao 😊 jimins_lies