jikook - homeless

Request from ChimmyKooks

"Tae, did you get the papers done?" Jimin's voice rang trough the big apartment he was living at. It was spacious and very modern and sleek, mainly colored in greys and blacks along with few specks of white.

He poured himself a glass of scotch on the bar table in the kitchen and took a sip as he listened to his assistant ramble about business at his company.

Yes, Jimin has his own company.

After few more minutes of his rambling, Tae giggled and asked. "So, you wanted a day off so you can be with your lover?" It wasn't a very personal question, Jimin and Taehyung were friends afterall. Kinda.

Jimin snorted and put down his glass which was now empty. "Taehyung, I don't do love. Love is ew." He reasoned and hand trough his black mop of hair which was still damp from the earlier shower. "I just needed a day off to rest."

Taehyung hummed. "If you say so. Anyway, I have to continue working now. Buh-bye!" He sang and hung up not caring if it was rude or not.

Jimin chuckled and threw his phone on the black leather couch just as he heard the doorbell ring. He sighed loudly and made his way towards the door questioning why hadn't the the front desk inform him about a visitor.

Needless to stay, Jimin was already agitated that someone was ruining his day off.

When he opened the door he was met with an interesting view.

Before him was standing a boy who looked few years younger and few inches shorter than himself, though he had a pacifier between his lips and a teddy bear under his arm. His brown locks were hidden under the blue hood and a bruise was visible on his left cheek. His almost black eyes were wide open and wet from tears.

The boy fixed the strap of his backpack on his shoulder and held the toy tighter to his chest.

An interesting sight indeed. Cute one, too.

The shorter lowered his gaze and saw Jimin's bare chest so he quickly put his sweater pawed hands over his eyes and squeaked. "S-sir, you are n-not wearing a shirt!" The boy's muffled voice made way to Jimin's ears and Jimin melted inside because it was oh so sweet and beautiful - almost like a baby's gurgle.

Jimin smiled while still melting inside at the boy's cuteness. He took a sweatshirt from the coat rack - yes, he puts sweatshirts on the coat rack - and put it on quickly. "I'm dressed."

The boy peeked trough his fingers and when he was certain that the older was dressed he lowered his hands down again. "I-I'm Jungkook." He bowed quickly and straightened up after that. "D-do you, uh, maybe have s-some food l-leftovers? I-I, my p-parents threw m-me out and I don't have f-food." The younger rambled.

Jimin could see Jungkook's eyes fill with tears again which made his eyes widen. "Shit, ah, hey, don't cry, please. I have some food I can give you, uh, if you come in, yeah?"

Jimin couldn't believe it.

Why are his hands wrapped around Jungkook's body? Why is he not so cold as usual? Why is he soft?

Jungkook noded against his chest and wrapped his fingers around the hem of Jimin's sweatshirt.

Jimin closed the door behind them and walked slowly to the kitchen, Jungkook's hand in his. Jungkook watched around himself in awe, his eyes were skimming over expensive furniture and beautiful art that hung on the grey walls. The apartment looked intimidating, scary almost so he held Jimin's hand tighter and pressed his body to Jimin's not wanting to get lost.

Jimin instructed Jungkook to sit down on the stool and Jungkook complied while squishing teddy bear to his chest.

Jimin didn't question the pacifier that was in between Jungkook's lips nor the stuffie he was holding, Jungkook is gonna leave soon anyway and Jimin won't see him ever again.

"I have some steak and vegetables, wanna eat that?"

Jungkook bit his lip and noded his head. He really wanted to eat nuggets but it's not likely that the older would have them, plus it would be kinda rude to ask.

"I'm Jimin, by the way." Jimin offered his beautiful smile and Jungkook offered a small smile back.

After Jimin prepared the meal for them two, he put plates on the table and started eating. He looks up when he noticed that Jungkook wasn't eating. "What's wrong? Did I burn it?"

Jungkook shook his head and took the pacifier out of his mouth, small blush covering his cheeks which made the bruise show more.

"C-can you feed me? I-I can't cut food on my o-own." Jungkook mumbled shyly as his cheeks turned even more red.

It was and odd question to ask a stranger to feed you but Jimin noded waryly and preceeded to feed the younger who was looking down at his sweater paws the whole time.

"Do you want to stay here overnight, baby?" Jimin cooed but stiffed once he processed what he said. He called Jungkook baby. Shit.

He could see that Jungkook went stiff also and stopped fidling with his sleeves. "I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean to say that, I-" Jimin huffed and put his head in his hands. "Shit, I'm sorry."

Jungkook's giggle filled the apartment and Jimin peeked trough his fingers to see the younger smiling. "It's 'kay. And yesh." He blushed. "I-I would love to s-stay here."

-

Here you go! 💕 I hope you liked it, if you want a part two, just comment! Thank you for reading my book! ChimmyKooks