namgi - eskimo kisses

"Baby, put that down and come here!" Namjoon exclaimed as he was cleaning up the older's - now younger's - bedroom. Well, trying to.

Whatever he put aside nicely, Yoongi would find it amusing or interesting so he would mess up everything again. Hence why Yoongi was now running around the bedroom with Star Wars blanket tied around his neck as a cape and the wooden sword swooshing around him.

At the sound of his daddy's demand he put his sword down and skiped to the younger. He took a seat on his lap as Namjoon wrapped his arm around the smaller boy to steady him. Namjoon showed him the old plushie that was all tattered and destroyed. "What do you wanna do with this, hm?"

Yoongi gasped and quickly held it in his clutches. He gently patted the top of the bunny stufie and kissed it.

"Baby, it's all tattered. Wouldn't you want a new one in exchange for this one?" Namjoon softly reasoned more than willing to get rid of the old toy and replace it with a brand new one.

Yoongi pouted with his soft lips and shook his head no, the crown on his head tipping slightly. "Me like this one."

"I could buy you two new ones, hm? What do you say?"

Yoongi - yet again - shook his head no. He was emotionally connected to the toy and he just couldn't give up on it that easily. As much as he knew, it was the first toy his mother bought him when he was still a baby.

"Mm-mm. No." Yoongi squeezed the toy tighter and kissed it softly as if the kiss could heal all of it's wounds and scars.

Feeling defeated, Namjoon sighed and leaned against the headframe of Yoongi's bed bringing the older with him.

Yoongi looked up at Namjoon's eyes and pressed his nose to his, smiling widely when Namjoon scrunched up his face cutely.

It was their thing. The eskimo kisses.

The two still haven't shared their first kiss due to Yoongi being quite distanced in his normal headspace and Namjoon didn't want to 'use' Yoongi in his vulnearble state.

So, they just decided to have eskimo kisses.

It was cute really. Being that they both had small noses, their lips were only milimiters appart.

Yoongi scrunched up his face also and wiggled his nose against the other, the make up Yoongi was wearing leaving traces of white over the younger's tanned nose.

"I love you, baby." Namjoon mumbled not quite caring that their lips colided for a second.

Yoongi on the other side blushed and shyly smiled. "I love you too, daddy!"