{Chapter 4}

You laid your head down on the keyboard. "[Name]?" You hummed and looked up at Luke, who was standing over you. You blushed slightly and (reluctantly) pushed yourself into a sitting position. Your [eye color] orbs looked up at him in exhaustion.

"Hmm.. Yes, Luke?" You looked up, blinking several times. Why did you eyes feel so heavy...?

"You look pretty tired. I don't want you sick, so get home." You stood up.

"No... I can't! I have a lot of work to do!" As soon as the words filled with passion left your mouth and stood stubbornly, you fell over, fatigue overcoming your very being. You cringed as you felt your knee bleed from the ripped skin that was torn from the carpet that you'd fallen on. Biting your lip to hide your cries as you stood, you looked up at Luke. Before he could say anything, you interrupting with, "I'm fine."

"No, you're not 'fine', [Name]!" he shouted. He then whisked you off of your feet, holding you close and against his chest. Now, your face was turning a deep red from the position. You'd never been in a romantic situation before, so this whole him holding you to his chest was new to you. You couldn't tell if you were happy, no, you were nervous, no, angry? Yeah, you were pretty confused.

"F-Fine... I'll go home, but I can walk on my own." Luke gave you a doubtful look, but reluctantly nodded either way.

"Fine, [Name], but you'd better call be as soon as you get home." You felt your face burn up even more, but nodded.

"I-If that's what it takes..." you muttered, turning your head away. You were trying to put up a cold facade - as if you didn't care. That wasn't true, though. You cared a lot, and you felt overjoyed that he cared enough to want to know that you made it home.

"I'll call a taxi." He nodded crisply, causing his hair to sway softly. His bright eyes shined as he dialed a number on his phone. After about twenty minutes of comfortable silence, he carried you down to the busy sidewalk. Even though you two had bickered about it slightly, you were really happy that he didn't give in.

'His stubborn personality is really... charming..." You let out a dreamy sigh, which was luckily quiet enough for him not to hear.

"Hey, [Name], please, be careful. I don't want anything bad to happen to you while you're out of my sight." Luke's kind smile slowly turned into a playful smirk. "We both know how reckless you are." You puffed your cheek out sassily.

"Mhm, well, good luck at your boring twenty-four hours with your father. I may be reckless, but at least I keep you occupied." He chuckled and planted a kiss on your head.

"I'll see you tomorrow, silly." With that, the cab driver rolled up the window and drove away. You couldn't believe it. You hesitantly touched the spot on your head which had been kissed by your boss's son. Your [eye color] orbs were wide in disbelief. To put it simply, you were in complete shock.

After a few minutes of staying in this state,the driver looked into his rear-view mirror and asked, "What's wrong girly? Your boyfriend never kissed ya before?" You blushed and looked away, gripping your skirt in embarrassment.

"Y-You have your money... just do your job..." you muttered, refusing to look him in the eye.You could hear him nod before continuing the drive.

(A/N: This part gets bloody and very yandere. Read with your own risk.)

"That was a great meeting guys!" Luke chuckled as he loosened the tie around his neck. His jacket was draped over his left arm, and his right hand was gripping his briefcase - which was full of papers for him to look over before the following day. It wasn't much, so he could still get a good night's sleep and be rested for if he would be able to see [Name]. He didn't have much doubt that she would show up, whether she was feeling well or not.