{Prologue}

You walked through the streets as if everything was just another day. You were in a sea of hundreds of people, no one ever seeing your face for an instance. Or, at least, that's what you thought. You didn't notice the man in the grey hoodie and striped scarf. You never noticed the fact that someone was walking only a yard behind you; far enough so that they wouldn't gain attention to themselves, but close enough where he could see you and smell your sweet, sweet scent.

You twirled a strand of hair between your fingers over and over, trying to stop yourself from squirming. That was how things went every day, and whenever you were stuck in a large crowd. You didn't realize how a mysterious man found it absolutely adorable. You shuffled your feet, keeping your head towards the ground. You climbed the subway and rode it to the apartment waiting. Little did you know that there was a man who followed you there. You got dressed, not realizing that he was sitting in the tree and was watching your silhouette while licking his lips. You opened the blinds and watched the stars, but, he ducked so that you couldn't see him. You then yawned and climbed into bed, leaving the window opened just a crack, just like every other night. And, just like every other night, he whispered into the window, just low enough not to wake you, "Sweet dreams, My Sweet, Sweet [Name]."