What? He says without looking up from writing. He's completing his science notebook.

What happened to you? He looks up, smiling. The sparkle in his eyes was so bright, it started to hurt my eyes.

He was so pure.

Look what i made of him.

Nothing happened. You know becoming your best friend was one of the worst decisions, i had ever made. I stare at him. I know, i was going to hear this soon but I really wasn't prepared for this.

You won't come back, will you? No matter, how much i long for my best friend to come, he won't, right? Should i...Should i stop? He stares back at me before opening his mouth but then closing it as if he wants to ask something but he is holding himself back.

Do you like him? Your boyfriend. Do you? You do, right? No matter how hard, i wanted to say “No” but i know, i did like Mingyu a lot but i am pretty sure it's nowhere near love.

I simply nod, painfully.

Then you better stop. I noticed the tears shining in his eyes. It must be hard.

This is it for us? I ask wanting him to deny.

I don't know. For me, it's already over, for you, I don't care. His words hits me like a knife.

What about for us?

I can't care less about it. He laughs dryly and i feel the urge to cry.

I don't push this conversation forward because i know, the moment, i'll push it forward, this will be the moment Tzuyu and Taehyung's chapter will end and all i'll have to do is to close the book that already ended, instead of reading it again and again.

So, I don't push forward.

I stop reading the book.

And just went with the flow of life.

••

As soon as the day ended, i ran out of the classroom and went straight to the girl's washroom and started to cry. Is it really nothing to him?

Hell! How can I be so selfish?

He loved me and i broke his heart, he can't stay with me because it's hard for him to be around me after everything. If i continue to stay near him, he is the only one who'll be hurt.

But i am selfish.

Tzuyu, calm down. It's okay... Sana tells me and i finally notice her and Mina's presence.

Keep me away from him, please. I don't want to hurt him anymore but I know, I will soon. I sob while Mina pats my back and hugs me, I hug back. Soon sana also hugs both of us.

Group hug!!! We hear Yoongi shout before another arms wraps around us, making me smile.

Yah! You guys forgot me! Jimin shouts before jumping onto all of us. We laugh at his childish behaviour.

Yah! This is girl's washroom, you perverts!! Sana yells.

Let's never leave each other alone anymore, okay? Mina says and i nod, not minding if others nodded too because, i know they did.

•••

Today, mom came to pick me because we had to go somewhere, so, i had to leave my friends. I stare outside the window of the car after telling her how my day went.

I see him.

He was on a bike, with his dad, i think. My car was just beside his bike, he turned his head towards me and my eyes met his gorgeous ones.

Electric current flushed through my whole body and my heart beat increased as i admired the view.
Even though, the eye contact lasted for only two seconds because my car moved ahead of his bike but still my heart did not just calmed down just like that.

In 5th and 6th grade too, we had this moment where we will see each other on our way home because our way to home was same and no, we did not live near each other. It's just the same route. We have eye contact then we break it.

But why is it, whenever something bad happens, he is always there?

Is it some sign?!

Shut up.

❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ,
ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs,
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
ᴛᴏ ᴇɴʟɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ᴍᴇ,
ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ,
ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀᴡ ʏᴏᴜ?❞

——————————————————

Hey guys!
I am pretty sure when i will
publish this chapter, my exams
must have started.
So, wish me luck!
Love ya❤❤