New Wings and I can feel them

Anabelle pov.
My wings were white and they were big like the size of my body big.  Then they started to disappear and I dropped to the floor on my feet.  Everyone had wide eyes and mouths while Bella looked furious.

"You ruined my marriage and you get wings!!"  Bella shouted at me.

I ran up to her and stood nose to nose with Bella.

"I didn't ruin your marriage Bella you did! You lied!  You cheated!  You are nothing but a crazy selfish over-reactive dramatic b****h that ever walked the earth.  You good for nothing sl*t!"

Bella had her mouth open and backed up a few steps.  Bella eyes were constantly looking at me right to left.  I looked and saw that once again my wings had popped up.  Then I felt myself calm down and my wings disappered.

I need to learn how to control that.  I won't kill Bella instead I have a better idea.  I walked over to Aro and gave him my hand.

"It seems that we can intervene.  Dear Anabelle does not want to kill Isabelle because of her connection with her niece Penelope.  She has asked us to take responsibility and kill Dear Isabella.  With Penelope okay first."

I walk over to Jasper and he holds me close to him.  Looking over at Penelope I notice that she gave the okay to Aro.

"Felix and Alec.  Get Isabella."  Aro demanded

Felix and Alec grabbed Bella by her arms and put her on her knees in front of Aro.

"No!" We all turn and see Renesmee shout and Edward was holding her back and making her face the other way.

Then Felix and Alec ripped Bella's arms off.  Bella screams filled the room.  Aro took off Bella's head and they lit her on fire.

"No! Mom, No!"  Renesmee was fighting against Edward and she saw Bella body burn on the ground.  She stepped away from Edward with the look of betrayal in her eyes.

"Renesmee..."  Edward was about to talk to her until.

"Murderers!!  Nothing but killers!!  First Alice now MOM!!  I despise all of you and will get you back!!!"  Renesmee shouts this then ran out the doors.  Many guard members, the Denali clan and the Cullens ran after her.

I hold onto Jasper and hug him tight.  Then Jasper lets go and holds my face in his hands and had a serious look on his face.

"Do.Not.Ever.Do.That.Again."  Jasper tells me sternly. Then he starts checking me over for anything.  I kiss him and he kissed me back.

"Those wings are incredible!"  Penelope tells me excitedly

"I know right!  I could actually feel them and it was like they are alive as well."

Then we are both just talking while Jasper and Demetri talk as well.

Everyone else who ran after Renesmee ran back inside the doors.

"She is gone, Renesmee left."  Edward said

"Will she actually be back?"  Penelope asked worried.

If she is anything like Bella then yes she will and it won't be good.

"Don't worry about it.  We will all be okay."

"What if she comes back?"  Penelope asks once again

"Then we fight.  Family stays together and fights for eachother."